UFC Fox 25 - Weidman vs Gastelum - Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's on a win streak, fought in Brazil, he has height, likes to grind on the fence, takedowns, I don't think he likes to get hit, he's a pretty boy, he won't beat my speed, power, strength, I like fighting tall guys, I will be faster quicker, knock his head off, I respect him, I like a tough challenge

Cummin got KO'd by 40 year old Nog, you're playing with fire there EzFlyer.
<45>

From memory: wasn't a small miracle that Cummings survived R1 and made a comeback? I just don't trust him at all.

he got hurt, yea. definitely lost the round. that's why i'm looking to live bet him here, tho. think it's a similar fight and he could have a similar comeback w/wrestling in rd 2/3.

Cummin got KO'd by 40 year old Nog, you're playing with fire there EzFlyer.
<45>

you guys are acting like villante is the lock of the century...

you guys are acting like villante is the lock of the century...
I haven't said a thing about Gian. In fights like this I pass, kind of hard to be confident in either guy.

(interview before LFA 14 fight) Fell in love with the sport after football, wrestling in high school, MMA is the purest sport, single player sport, you can't hide, I react off my opponent, my fighting style is winner, I train year round, 6-7 times a week, 6-7 pounds to go, training with Omar Johnson, 15 of us at the gym

For those with 40+ min to kill.

Jesus Christ

That gets worse every time I see it

Yeah, that's really really bad. Then add

And the Mousasi-fight...

I also don't like Weidman retreating to the fence and covering up so much when under attack, Gastelums fast hands will catch him in those situations.

Cummins and Villante at even odds, go figure.

Elkins has not so great odds, I wonder if he has much for Bermudez. Value looks to be on Bermudez.

I study everyone in the division, I had Kyle on my radar because we fought on the same card, I asked for this fight, great match up for me, I'm more well rounded, conditioning, speed, height, better athlete, I'm way more comfortable after the Brazil win, I think he lost to Barzola, alot of guys at the gym can mimic him (Bibiano Fernandes)

I like that Cummins Dec line, both of these guys are pretty canny though. Gian is a dumb guido and Cummins is a dumb meathead as well. Gian via having a better hairline. Seriously, I'm not touching this one for now. I don't see how anybody can be super confident in either guy here.

Took Elkins, fuck it. The guy is tougher than overcooked chicken and you can almost never count him out. I don't kno exactly how the guy wins, he shouldn't win as much as he does, but he's a grinder I'm in for a unit. Also seriously considering Not Bermudez itd at -315, Feels square but bermudez tends to go the distance, as does Elkins. The over might be worth a look too, but I don't like playing lines juiced this much too often. Gonna wait for now but Elkins is my only play so far.

Found out last week, happy I got the call, getting all my medicals down, locking in my gameplan, all about the weightcut now, I have size, strength and speed, he has UFC experience, I will be able to push the pace, get him tired, I train everyday, weight is perfect, energy and cardio is great, TKO finish, he'll crumble

0.66u on Villante ITD +155.

It's a pick'em really and I may give Gian a slight edge. If he wins, this is how he does it. Such a low level fight though I couldn't even bring myself to put down a whole unit yet

Put the same amount down on Gian ITD. May look towards his rd 1 and KO props to get up to 1u in risk.

Garbrandt was trying to talk sh*t to me in Vegas, I had my earphones in, Bochniak seems like he has me all figured out, I'm 24, consistently evolving, alot of guys with similar look and style, Will be training more in Vegas next time, second home, I will be nice and big come fight time, I will beat him in every aspect, always in control, in shape

worse performance in my last fight, I need to be more aggressive not be so relaxed, I didn't want to fight a debut fighter but they said take this fight or wait for top 10, so I took it, there isn't much tape on him, go out with open mind, hit him, I have striking edge, he has BJJ edge, trained in Vegas for a couple weeks, Anthony Hamilton, Roy Nelson, Blagoy, I want Lewis fight, weather the storm, he's young, he's a counter puncher and muay thai, we'll clinch, dirty box, thanks to all my team in Fargo

Pepey pulled out, I injured myself during camp, got surgery, I asked for Pepey again but got Kennedy fight, did rehab for a month, I'm 100%, it was always in my mind I would cross him, grappler vs. striker, I'm faster, cardio, more athletic, he'll go back to his old ways and press me against the cage, weight is perfect, I have a name ready when I win, second round RNC

Every round I'm trying to finish the fight, found the opening, another New York card, will start the night off right, did cross training with Long Island guys, (trains at Schulmann's) I'm heavier this time out, first round KO

You're a fucking G, @Card appreciate the contributions, as always. Good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back