UFC Fox 25 - Weidman vs Gastelum - Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Road to the octagon ( ufc on fox 25) first I noticed that Weidman started to go the sports science lab to increase his cardio,strength etc. but than I noticed that he was sparring mainly Gian Villante which is his ,,secret weapon" lol Gastelum confidence increased.

I saw Road to the octagon ( ufc on fox 25) first I noticed that Weidman started to go the sports science lab to increase his cardio,strength etc. but than I noticed that he was sparring mainly Gian Villante which is his ,,secret weapon" lol Gastelum confidence increased.

Hey for the 2-3 minutes that Gian is fresh he probably isn't a bad sparring partner lol, maybe that is why Weidman has been having cardio issues though.

they're hiding in the trees with binoculars waiting for us to be asleep or incapacitated, i tell ya

Sad and I were disucssing when lines were going to drop last event and we both figured it would be the next day as it was around 11pm central time, so I went to sleep. Lines literally dropped no more than 45 seconds after I put my phone down.

Sad and I were disucssing when lines were going to drop last event and we both figured it would be the next day as it was around 11pm central time, so I went to sleep. Lines literally dropped no more than 45 seconds after I put my phone down.

there's only one rule of thumb:

if you're ready for the lines and are present when they're announced, it will take 5d an hour+ to put them up as you stare at your screen

if you're NOT ready and/or NOT present, they will go up instantly and become unbettable

it's science

Weidman's career arch is weird. He was in the GOAT conversation after beating Anderson twice and then dealing with Machida and Vitor.

Now he is on a 3 fight skid getting finished all 3 times ITD. This game is largely in your head and confidence is a major factor at this level IMO. I don't really know what to do with Weidman right now.

In a vacuum I take Weidman all day but Gastelum has strung together a nice win streak meanwhile Weidman has been getting roughed up...

Get your bets in on kelvin. He's fighting no shot Weidman.

Kelvins chances of winning are literally 100%. He should be a -169005 favorite

Thanks for the insightful tip, Crunch. I'm going to rush out and re-mortgage my house to lay down a monster bet on Weidman now.

Damn Crunch I want to do whatever you do for a profession, drinking at noon on a Tuesday? Must be nice!

Chris' middle name has gone from "the all American" to "no shot"

Chris "No Shot" Weidman
Vs
Kelvin "The Melvin" Gastelum

AHHH

there are no lines available for some of your picks

You can still make picks without odds, I actually like breaking down the fights without looking at the odds and then comparing them when I have fully completed the card.

I honestly believe Weidman took career altering damage here, just like JDS did vs Cain.

I mean, then after that he came out and took even more damage.

Last edited:
Fuck yes Wade is back! I have a unreasonable big love for that guy.

look i have been saying all along i think weidman likely wins rd 1.. so i'm on him prefight small at +135, but looking to live bet gastelum after rd 1 and rd 2 etc... in theory..

...but... gastelum NSC is now +135. we have a guy who's been finished three straight fights (i'm aware of all the circumstances, level of opposition, etc) vs a guy who has never been finished...

i'm hitting this pretty heavily.

look i have been saying all along i think weidman likely wins rd 1.. so i'm on him prefight small at +135, but looking to live bet gastelum after rd 1 and rd 2 etc... in theory..

...but... gastelum NSC is now +135. we have a guy who's been finished three straight fights (i'm aware of all the circumstances, level of opposition, etc) vs a guy who has never been finished...

i'm hitting this pretty heavily.
Wow. Awesome spot. I already had some on it when it was -120 like a month ago. Definitely adding. Honestly, only way I see this fight ending itd is Gas finishing in later rounds by overwhelming Chris when he starts to slow and make mistakes

EDIT lol after I maxed it they took the lines down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back