UFC Fox 24 - DJ vs Reis - Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, hasn't Jacare basically taken down every guy he's faced. Including Yoel, Rockholt, Gegard, Boetsch. Really hard to see him not taking down Whitaker IMO

This albeit im not betting Jacare at these odds. Jacare may only need one td and it's gameover. Hard to bet anything substantial on Whittaker when that's the case, albeit a Whittaker win wouldn't shock me.

I think the ITD may be the most interesting line for Sanchez/Smith. If Smith is winning, it's ITD. Sanchez hasn't had an ITD win in the UFC, but if he wrestles, he will wear on Smith bad. I think he's most likely to get a late finish.

I think the ITD may be the most interesting line for Sanchez/Smith. If Smith is winning, it's ITD. Sanchez hasn't had an ITD win in the UFC, but if he wrestles, he will wear on Smith bad. I think he's most likely to get a late finish.

Agreed. Too bad Sbobet aka "the worst betting site in the world" does not offer props amongst other things.

I can see myself having the most prebets I've bet in a long long time when the lines are released, subject to tape study ofc. I think magomedov beats basket case green, elliot should win easily, let's not forget he came very close to beating MM at one point, volkov > nelson, want to play KH some way too but not sure how yet. jacare sub or decision, whitaker ko, reis ML if i can get a little bit higher than current odds, reis ko too. might fade ashlee evans smith too, but know nothing about her opponent. lines should be out soon.

I don't understand how people can have such strong opinion on WMMA fights. Pardon me for saying but they're basically very low level male MMA fights minus the physicality. There are only 2 or 3 female fighters in MMA you can trust your money with and MW and Rose, esp Rose, are both far from it.

do you even degen bro?!

srs tho it's chaotic as hell at times but where there's chaos there's opportunity!

Predicting a massive W for this event

Expert plays win/loss

Masvidal W
Hill L
Holm L
Hendricks W
Craig L
Teymur W
Woodley W
Correia D
Allen W
Barroso W
Cormier W

Damn I don't mind going 7-3-1 with all dogs

#DontMessWithSuccess

Predicting a massive W for this event

Expert plays win/loss

Masvidal W
Hill L
Holm L
Hendricks W
Craig L
Teymur W
Woodley W
Correia D
Allen W
Barroso W
Cormier W

Damn I don't mind going 7-3-1 with all dogs

#DontMessWithSuccess

what's your underdog play for this event?

I can see myself having the most prebets I've bet in a long long time when the lines are released, subject to tape study ofc. I think magomedov beats basket case green, elliot should win easily, let's not forget he came very close to beating MM at one point, volkov > nelson, want to play KH some way too but not sure how yet. jacare sub or decision, whitaker ko, reis ML if i can get a little bit higher than current odds, reis ko too. might fade ashlee evans smith too, but know nothing about her opponent. lines should be out soon.

do you even degen bro?!

srs tho it's chaotic as hell at times but where there's chaos there's opportunity!

Reis?! I guess it's worth a shot at the odds but just don't see it. Reis never won by KO either.

We're both well rounded, both karate background, both beat paige, she looked hungry in her last fight, time off did her good, I didn't perform the way I wanted to in my last fight, I made mistakes, I moved away from my style, Pat wasn't there, I'm not afraid of anybody, Pat will be there, our relationship is crazy, not many people understand it, we bought a house, Grudge is no more, I train all at 303, and I train at my house, I stay home alot, Trevor is still my striking coach but he's removed from the gym, after last fight took a month off, 3rd world country to build a house, then I bought a house, one of my teammates J.J. Aldrich hooked me up with Shevchenko, was inspiring to prepare her for her fight, will be a first round KO, I dreamed about my hands

Seems like a regularity these days in the thread.

RE: o2.5 - This fight feels like it'll be a back n forth/split type fight with both having success at some point. -165 feels cheap though, i wonder if they they there's a decent chance of a finish. Rose via sub feels like most likely outcome if there is a finish?

Have a lean on Jacare/Whittaker? I can't remember a fight off the top of my head that Whittaker had to actually defend takedowns. Please no one say Colton Smith.

Agreed it has.

As for Whittaker jacare.. I definitely think jacare is the favorite, but anything around 2:1 feels accurate, tough to bet

I don't understand how people can have such strong opinion on WMMA fights. Pardon me for saying but they're basically very low level male MMA fights minus the physicality. There are only 2 or 3 female fighters in MMA you can trust your money with and MW and Rose, esp Rose, are both far from it.

I agree other than overs the only one I would be confident in is Joanna.

For those thinking Elliott will be a moderate fav, you will not feel comfortable during that fight if you play that line. Elliott is a much better matchup for Smolka than a guy like Borg. I loved Borg's line in that fight, but Elliott plays a much looser game. The one thing Elliott has going for him here is that he's great at grabbing guillotines, but if this hits the cards, I think it will be a close decision.

Andrew Sanchez dominating with his wrestling

We're both well rounded, both karate background, both beat paige, she looked hungry in her last fight, time off did her good, I didn't perform the way I wanted to in my last fight, I made mistakes, I moved away from my style, Pat wasn't there, I'm not afraid of anybody, Pat will be there, our relationship is crazy, not many people understand it, we bought a house, Grudge is no more, I train all at 303, and I train at my house, I stay home alot, Trevor is still my striking coach but he's removed from the gym, after last fight took a month off, 3rd world country to build a house, then I bought a house, one of my teammates J.J. Aldrich hooked me up with Shevchenko, was inspiring to prepare her for her fight, will be a first round KO, I dreamed about my hands

Not training with Wittmann besides striking now? Wtf is 303 gym?

Confidence decrease on the #LockOfTheYear Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back