UFC Fox 24 - DJ vs Reis - Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually do believe what I say.. you will see that when I post my bets. Actually it's the first time I'm giving out "Lock of the Year" Award so don't say that I have said that before. Waterson is so overrated and this is a horrible matchup for her. Rose by murder.

Oh, this is gonna be fun.

Wild declarations without a hint of rational analysis. Please, tell us more.

Was it the 5 rounds Rose took to finish Paige or the 3 minutes Michelle took that helped you reach this conclusion?

Was it the 5 rounds Rose took to finish Paige or the 3 minutes Michelle took that helped you reach this conclusion?
I don't necessarily even agree with KB, but DC took Gus to a decision and Rumble finished him in 1. Does that make Rumble automatically better? That's not good 'rational analysis' either.

No offense but are you a gambler? These threads are for helping each other make money, not defending our heroes' good names. No room for fanboyism here.

I don't necessarily even agree with KB, but DC took Gus to a decision and Rumble finished him in 1. Does that make Rumble automatically better? That's not good 'rational analysis' either.

No offense but are you a gambler? These threads are for helping each other make money, not defending our heroes' good names. No room for fanboyism here.

Nope, don't gamble much at all. If the fact I'm a "fanboy" makes you totally disregard my analysis, that's on you.

I can tell you that if you followed my advice on the last two Waterson fights, you would be rich.

Nope, don't gamble much at all. If the fact I'm a "fanboy" makes you totally disregard my analysis, that's on you.

I can tell you that if you followed my advice on the last two Waterson fights, you would be rich.
It's just that I only ever see you in here if you're defending MW. I read your breakdown on the last page and it was good so I'm not totally disregarding your opinion. But again, that was no 'analysis' a couple posts back, just fanboyism. If you wanna be objective and communally help everyone make money then by all means, welcome. But leave the fanboy shit in the heavies.

Exactly why your analysis dont mean shit. You dont even put money based on your analysis yet you expect others to. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Jesus fucking christ this dude has her Instagram on his signature, telling people to follow her. Fucking lol.

Last edited:

Which performance was more dominant according to you, JDS' finish in the first fight against Cain or Cain's finish in the last round of their rubber match?

yea seriously don't make long ass rambly posts if you don't even have skin in the game...

You just lost all credibility right there.

yea seriously don't make long ass rambly posts if you don't even have skin in the game...

You just lost all credibility right there.

Well I did, does that hurt your feelings you hardcore bettor, you?

@SeverianB good work man you're off to a great start making the Betting #Eite Hall of Fame. You don't even gamble yet you're in here fighting w everyone over Michelle Waterson. Very good stuff.

Please flame everyone if she wins, it will keep you on track

productive debate going on, i see.

anyone arguing either side as a sure thing is fooling himself. personally, i think the O2.5 is superior to either side at present. definitely superior to rose ML, imho, as it's priced similarly (or was when I hit it)

can we keep it under control, tho, please? it's a betting forum & it's a place to help each other make some $ discussing the fights / fight odds

@SeverianB Very good stuff.

Please flame everyone if she wins, it will keep you on track

Thanks, glad to see I have a few hardcore fans who appreciate me so much.

Where would you like the Karate Hottie slightly stained t-shirt sent?

What are you going to do about it, tough guy?
You know there is a whole other forum where people will happily engage you in that kind of argument baiting BS all day long, right? Go there. You'll love it.

anyone arguing either side as a sure thing is fooling himself. personally, i think the O2.5 is superior to either side at present. definitely superior to rose ML, imho, as it's priced similarly (or was when I hit it)

can we keep it under control, tho, please? it's a betting forum & it's a place to help each other make some $ discussing the fights / fight odds

Sorry, I was just trying to provide insight. Obviously not appreciated. Out of here.

Haven't watched tape at all and haven't been into betting much MMA since the first card this year, and I'm not saying that's a bad bet but would you care to write some more about the over line. Here's some food for thought:

1. MW has been to three decisions in 18 fights, and one in her last 16. Granted a bunch has gone over anyway, but still.
  2. Rose has only ever gone to decisions with KK and Tecia Torres, two notorious decision machines. Granted she took five rounds to sub PvZ, but still.

On the other hand I'm guessing it's a title eliminator so maybe they play it a bit safe, but it's not out of the question that they'll go full FOTN-mode and just scramble non stop for three rounds, no?

I'm really surprised Jacare opened as a 1.53 favorite. He opened as a bigger favorite in all of his fight since 2008, except for the Romero fight where he opened 1.59.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back