UFC FN 205 Lemos vs. Andrade PBP/Discussion

barriult itd, round 2 and 3, fight doesn't go distance, small sprinkle round 1 wright

imagine comparing barry to romanov

Imagine mocking -2000 bettors when you were imploring others to bet on a near -2000 favorite a few days ago?

You cant stop owning yourself maybe its time to keep the shitty betting advice to yourself?

Imagine mocking -2000 bettors when you were imploring others to bet on a near -2000 favorite a few days ago?

You cant stop owning yourself maybe its time to keep the shitty betting advice to yourself?
sherman couldn't even get out of the locker room to face him so it kinda speaks to my point that he was going to get obliterated. why are you so salty anyways chill lol

Why didn’t wright come out and throw bombs like normal? Lol

Shame Wright may get booted out of the UFC after this, he was always reliably to cash unders due to his reckless style

Jordan Wright R1 +500 $15 for $75
Barriault/Wright U1.5 +130 $20 for $26

vannata looked absolutely horrible on the scale, I can't imagine he will be very durable or have great cardio this fight.

Shame Wright may get booted out of the UFC after this, he was always reliably to cash unders due to his reckless style
He was close, Barriault didn't look good to me on the face off. But he did get a win with a sub.
You maybe right about UFC booting out Wright after this.

Mike Jackson was 6700$ on Draftking as a underdog.
Unfortunately the way the fight had ended he was optimal today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back