UFC Fight Night: Błachowicz vs. Rakić

I thought Rakic will be a good bet but not so sure anymore.Will bet him but not as much as I thought.Jan is tough,this is a different match up then Glover,Rakic doesn't have the grappling or sub skils off Texeira.He is very strong so he could maybe get Jan down but not sure?Seems Jan carries a bit more power in his hands,he's always live for a KO.What makes me wanna bet Rakic despite all that is that he's more explosive,he will have the speed advantage,can fight on the outside with devastating leg kicks,absorbs very little damage(hasn't been touched basically since the Clark fight years ago) and Jan this time won't have the reach advantage.Considering Blachowicz is 39 and has been dealing with a neck injurie I'm sliding with the younger,hungrier favorite.If it shows he can get Jan to the floor then it should be a lot easier win.

Anyone have any strong opinions on Frank Camacho? Fading a guy who got rinsed in under a minute by Justin Jaynes of all people and hasn’t fought in two years seems like it could be a good idea

Anyone have any strong opinions on Frank Camacho? Fading a guy who got rinsed in under a minute by Justin Jaynes of all people and hasn’t fought in two years seems like it could be a good idea
He opened at nearly +200.

I passed

Very little I like on this card. it’s filled with low level bums and flakes

Just jandiroba right now.

UFC Vegas 54, UFC on ESPN 36

#UFCVegas54

Props to look into

Alan Patrick/Michael Johnson goes to decision -155
Tatsuro Taira submission +218 "Supernova"
Manuel Torres KO "El Loco"
Davey Grant KO
Ion Cutelaba KO

Wins by Decision:
Rakic +227
Jake Hadley +165
Andrea Lee +160
Jandiroba +155
Chookagian +155
Maximov +120

Last edited:
Chookagian by decision.

Not too much I like on this card.

The two male flyweights are the fights I like the most. Hadley by decision and Taira o2.5.

Virna Jandiroba -145 $145 for $100

Waiting for Chookagian decision line.

Parlay: Charles Oliveira + Davey Grant $260 for $300

• Tatsuro Taira (-240)Tatsuro Taira vs Carlos Candelario
  • Katlyn Chookagian (-155)Katlyn Chookagian vs Amanda Ribas
  • Davey Grant (-275)Davey Grant vs Louis Smolka
passing on the rest

All Camacho has is a bit of power. He's absorbed a heap of damage and shown little to no improvement during his UFC tenure. I will review some footage to see if it's a good fade spot

Didn't notice Smolka was fighting Grant, going to be torn between Grant's KO or sub line.

Grant + rakic parlay sounds good to me.

The two male flyweights are the fights I like the most. Hadley by decision and Taira o2.5.

Nascimento plays quite an open guard, I think Hadley KO's him with ground and pound.

I'm very confident Taira subs Carlos in the 1st, but then I was also very confident in Kleydson at the weekend so maybe I'm off on these debuting flyweights.

What do people think of Vivi Araujo as a dog against Lee?

I thought Rakic will be a good bet but not so sure anymore.Will bet him but not as much as I thought.Jan is tough,this is a different match up then Glover,Rakic doesn't have the grappling or sub skils off Texeira.He is very strong so he could maybe get Jan down but not sure?Seems Jan carries a bit more power in his hands,he's always live for a KO.What makes me wanna bet Rakic despite all that is that he's more explosive,he will have the speed advantage,can fight on the outside with devastating leg kicks,absorbs very little damage(hasn't been touched basically since the Clark fight years ago) and Jan this time won't have the reach advantage.Considering Blachowicz is 39 and has been dealing with a neck injurie I'm sliding with the younger,hungrier favorite.If it shows he can get Jan to the floor then it should be a lot easier win.

Play the over easy money

Play the under east money

Play the over easy money
Probably it will,but I can imagine Jan landing a KO hammer in the first minute or showing up not showing like in the Glover fight and Rakic kicking his head off so I won't risk it

Back