ufc fight night 127

we've had some pretty mediocre cards lately, but this one is god awful. not a single fight I'm really interested in.

we've had some pretty mediocre cards lately, but this one is god awful. not a single fight I'm really interested in.

100 % swedish bias but I'm actually looking forward to seeing Oliver Enkamp again...other than that I agree. But all is forgiven as long as UFC 223 delivers!

100 % swedish bias but I'm actually looking forward to seeing Oliver Enkamp again...other than that I agree. But all is forgiven as long as UFC 223 delivers!
that card sucks too. tony vs khabib isn't even an interesting match up. ;)

Idk, Werdum seems to constantly be underrated by the books. Go back and look at what he’s opened at in recent fights, he’s probably been the right side in every fight, except maybe the Overeem fight. I might throw a unit or two on Werdum at these odds soon
Werdum was right side against Overeem. I still think that should have been a draw or a Werdum win since R1 was scored badly.

I'm on Volkov by ko. I think the speed difference will be glaring. Werdum has been punching his way into the clinch sloppily, where I see Volkov catching him with uppercuts, and crisp straight punches when he has space.

I'll be very impressed if Werdum wins this fight and in my opinion, he'll be right there to challenge for the h.w title unless Brock or Jon take a fight. I'd love to see Werdum vs. Cormier at this point in their careers.

Werdum was right side against Overeem. I still think that should have been a draw or a Werdum win since R1 was scored badly.
The majority of MMA decisions’ scorecards had Overeem winning but it was close. Could have gone either way but I think an Overeem win was probably the right decision. If they fought again at the same odds as last time, I’d prob bet Overeem again

I feel like people are beginning to overestimate Volkovs striking, and underestimate Werdums...

The majority of MMA decisions’ scorecards had Overeem winning but it was close. Could have gone either way but I think an Overeem win was probably the right decision. If they fought again at the same odds as last time, I’d prob bet Overeem again
First round was iffy since Werdum got flash knockdown'd on one of 3 punches that Overeem landed, but landed like 14-15 shots from memory. Was pretty clear cut to me, but it depends how much the scorer values knockdowns on their own.

I feel like people are beginning to overestimate Volkovs striking, and underestimate Werdums...

I think Werdum may be a more technical striker and can still explode with knees and blitz with straight punches, I just believe the 11 years age difference and Volkovs range will give Wedum alot of trouble. Volkov is hard to take down as well but if Fabricio gets on top he'll hold him there and potentially sub him.

Yeah, let's not forget Volkov had tough fights with both Tim Johnson and Roy Nelson, and was in more trouble than Arlovski against Struve, sure he finished him but he took some damage in that fight

Yeah, let's not forget Volkov had tough fights with both Tim Johnson and Roy Nelson, and was in more trouble than Arlovski against Struve, sure he finished him but he took some damage in that fight

I don’t think he really struggled with Nelson, he implemented the game plan very well. Against Struve I think he may have struggled a bit due him not being used to being the shorter guy but he still looked very good IMO.

I don’t think he really struggled with Nelson, he implemented the game plan very well. Against Struve I think he may have struggled a bit due him not being used to being the shorter guy but he still looked very good IMO.
Hm maybe not just went of memory, have to rewatch his UFC fights, but against Johnson it was a split decision no? And yeah he looked good overall against Struve except for struggling to find his distance at first and that flying knee he ate

Hm maybe not just went of memory, have to rewatch his UFC fights, but against Johnson it was a split decision no? And yeah he looked good overall against Struve except for struggling to find his distance at first and that flying knee he ate
Yeah, the Johnson fight was a split but he really should have lost that IMO. I am willing to write that fight off due to it being his UFC debut plus Johnson is quite a tough style match up for him due to being a grinder. Werdum will be more happy to strike with Volkov in open space.

Yeah, the Johnson fight was a split but he really should have lost that IMO. I am willing to write that fight off due to it being his UFC debut plus Johnson is quite a tough style match up for him due to being a grinder. Werdum will be more happy to strike with Volkov in open space.
Yeah, Tim won that fight

I did 1u on Manuwa/Jan goes distance at +110.

Obviously there's no guarantee this goes the same way the first fight did, but neither guy ever even stunned the other. Jimi's chin I guess could be in question now, but I have my bet on Jan already at +185 so if he KO's Jimi, I'll still profit. I don't see Jimi stopping Jan. He landed decent shots the first time and Jan ate them easily.

I did 1u on Manuwa/Jan goes distance at +110.

Obviously there's no guarantee this goes the same way the first fight did, but neither guy ever even stunned the other. Jimi's chin I guess could be in question now, but I have my bet on Jan already at +185 so if he KO's Jimi, I'll still profit. I don't see Jimi stopping Jan. He landed decent shots the first time and Jan ate them easily.

I see it the exact same way and actually have the same bets.

Blachowicz +185 1u
GTD +140 .5u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back