ufc fight night 127

Rumor is Reyes off the card, hopefully they find Nas a decent replacement

Rumor is Reyes off the card, hopefully they find Nas a decent replacement

Yeah he is, Mike Grundy is campaigning to be the replacement, trains with Till at Team Kabon and is coming off a title win over ex UFC fighter Fernando Bruno.

Till also campaigning for him to get the slot so good chance it happens.

stevie ray aint in on short notice. had 9 weeks in an interview i listen 2. fight announced a lot after he knew about it. lots of his previous ufc fights were short notice

This card starts in a couple hours and no odds on 5d other than the ME and co-Main.

Wow, never thought I'd see the day...

This card starts in a couple hours and no odds on 5d other than the ME and co-Main.

Wow, never thought I'd see the day...

It's next Saturday bud. No UFC this weekend.

It's next Saturday bud. No UFC this weekend.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no freaking wonder. All week I've been thinking it was today LOL.

That actually works better for me ha ha! Wife made dinner reservations and we'd have had to leave roughly when the ME started. Plus I kinda have a decent amount of stuff to do today.

Normally this news would piss me off, but I'm kinda happy actually.

Ohmbet opened Marshman @ 3.45 against Scott...but they've closed the lines for the fight now

Last edited:
How the fuck Marshman is such a underdog against Brad Scott.. WTF lol
I noticed the same line at Intertops in bestfightodds.com listing yesterday. I registered at Intertops, but the line had disappeared. It’s still listed by bestfightodds.com, so maybe a flipped line that Ohmbet copied without thinking?

I noticed the same line at Intertops in bestfightodds.com listing yesterday. I registered at Intertops, but the line had disappeared. It’s still listed by bestfightodds.com, so maybe a flipped line that Ohmbet copied without thinking?
That makes sense mate. Jack should win this

everybody's always going on about how there's too many UFC cards, but I'm a gambler...they can't put on enough fights as far as I'm concerned.

I rewatched Volkov`s three UFC fights and i am not very impressed tbh. He is very hitable and is not using his reach advantage in the best way possible. I think i am starting to like Werdum now and his price is getting even better

Charles Byrd

-Stayed prepared training in gym since last August fight, knew call was coming
-knows john is a striker, boxer and aggressive and says his skills match up well
-ramez and geoff neal (beat brian camozzi recently) main training partners
-weight is best its been, perfect shape and good mood
-9hr flight but will be ok once its done
-wants to take the fight to john since its in his opponents home turf
-wants quick turn around with a win here
-has wrestling and training partner as his corner

John philips

-is a stronger fighter due to long training camp and deployment from ufc debut
-friends with ufc makwan, makwan predicts a r1 ko from John when Charles attempts a td
-focused on training, happy to be in ufc especially since it pays 20K+ and bamma does not
-game plan is keep hitting other guy in head till he goes to sleep, always looking for a ko
and does not think its a win unless his opponents finished.
-says he fights better when always in a fight camp which he has been in

Kajan johnson

-training in tristar for this camp, was limited with guys available at his current gym
-discusses new union for fighter support
-says last win was his biggest win in his career, was a weird and unusual knock out win
-suggest his accuracy and timing got his the victory and its not always about power
-His opponent Ray is a different fight, says his strengths are hes well rounded and addresses
all weaknesses but not all of them. Suggest he is better everywhere, says he will be more free
and fluid.
-Learning and evolving and fights different each time out to confuse opponents.
-trained with ray before at tristar so knows him well but in the ring its a different story
-trained with many lefties in tristar, trained with Nasrat (fighting on same card)
-gone vegan, is a plant based eater and weight is down well and so is energy levels.

Stevie Ray

-been in limbo for 7 months due to contracts, but got new manager and new ufc contract
-was not sure if ufc would call him back due to money being worth, got ACB offer also
-knows kajan is a brown belt bjj, has a traditional martial arts background and taekwondo base
and knows he has been working on his footwork due to getting knocked out also.
-training camps going well, was always training in case he got the call been training 5-6 weeks
properly already.
-training at high level mma in scotland, not been in tristar for 2 years.
-says trained with long rangey strikers to mimic kajan this camp.
-expects a game plan since he worked with tristar also and hes coming to bang. Expects Kajan
to use footwork and lunge in and try to frustrate him or look for a td also to attempt a sub.

Terrion Ware

-3 weeks notice to taking this fight, but was happy with it
-enjoys travelling and fighting different states and countries
-going to be a 10hr plane ride but ok with it
-says stepped on his gas pedal bit too much against omailly loss, but will address these few points
-both similar with new opponent tom, likes his elbows, kicks suggest good match up between both.
Will be fotn and he will put on a show.
-looked at Toms last fight against cody well, expects a chess match
-got complacent before but this time around trained at different gyms and got different guys in also to keep improvements going this camp round.
-Trained at black house, LFA rising stars and plenty MT strikers to spar with also
-does not get overweight inbetween camps and is fine with weight cut
-will be an exciting fight, striking wise, wants to get judges on his side, suggest his tdd is on point
but whoever executes better on the night wins this fight.

Oliver Enkamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgX7cCVO-zg
-Just finished a training session, says he is a fighter in-between 2 different classes
but wants to fight at ww since he does not believe in cutting weight.
-went to ufc training institute to get rebuilt to be stronger and better at ww
-worked with syndicate mma team in past
-worked on tactical strategy to focus in the cage, using footwork and movement within the cage
and worked on pressure and counter fighting.
-done a lot of tape research on danny roberts
-says match up is good, both similar height and body types, both like to strike but he uses more karate based kicks due to his karate background while danny uses boxing.
-worked on s&c and some ww guys at pancrase gym, lots of high level swedish mma fighters.
-gained more mass but now working on cardio with his weight cut in process, not needing to cut much weight this camp.
-goes in with a clean mindset since danny wont be the same fighter in there, so prefers to adapt
on the fly but does have several tactics to apply this fight.

Hakeem Dawodu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAgzk8HLjuI
-was going to work with mark henry, but was full atm went with SBG ireland to get better 1to1 help
-good 7-8hr time difference, had to get his sleeping pattern and adjust to colder weather
-had some past injuries in his shoulder but all healed up
-wants the 50k bonus with the ko
-coach has been focusing on his grappling, always improving his striking too
-worked with ufcs lobov, makwan, john philips and many others at SBG team.
-matches well with danny henry, not worried where fight goes will be on top but otherwise
he does not beat him in any area.
-was a bit heavy and bigger when he came over to Ireland but now weight cut is going well
and its never been an issue ever in past.
-Flies out on 13th (This Tuesday)

yes i saw that line and was surprised to. I'm hoping 5D has similar odds, because my memory says Marshman wins the stand up, but I have to watch more Brad Scott to see his wrestling game and ability to go 3 rounds. Marshman looked quick and sharp against Cedenblad, got bullied by Santos (after taking some good shots iirc), threw everything at Ryan Janes (and definitely slowed down but kept the pace to win). I don't think Brad Scott will have the submission game or the aggressive standup to win but I'm just going from memory.
Also 5D > Intertops. Intertops wouldn't let me withdraw once and was rude customer service wise. I never recommend them to friends and wouldn't use it again.

Big time in on the Volkov bandwagon
I think he beats Werdum easily

Marshman is gonna kill

I agree with the thoughts on Jan being a good underdog
I'd wait, London will throw a lot of money on Jimi nearer show time

And Danny Roberts.. surely he shouldn't be fighting so soon after that Taleb Ko

Big time in on the Volkov bandwagon
I think he beats Werdum easily
He very well could... but I don't see how you came to this conclusion. Care to elaborate a bit?

Back