ufc fight night 127

Can somebody ban the troll? EZ??? Come on man I haven’t got time to read nonsense comments like this.
Do you guys really think that if you talk about a line before it opens that an odds maker will change his opinion? Serious question

Do you really think an oddsmaker is willing to change his openers because of what $50 sherdogs bettors are saying, cmon guys

Do you guys really think that if you talk about a line before it opens that an odds maker will change his opinion? Serious question

Do you really think an oddsmaker is willing to change his openers because of what $50 sherdogs bettors are saying, cmon guys

I don’t say any of those things.
I try to not to post anything that doesn’t add value, and lately there has been a hell of a lot of nonsense being posted in this forum and it’s wasting time.

As far as you posting that jab aimed st JimGunn betting Souk - Jim is one of the most consistently good posters here, everything he posts is rationally thought out and I’d be damn surprised if you can match his ROI.

If you can’t add positive value, just fuck off.

Now that’s out of the way, you mentioned Volkov will crush Wedum....

Let’s talk about that?

Fights I like I will post my bets later Ive won the past 2 events lets keep the streak going
Ray-decision
Reyes-sub2
godbeer-ko1
Ankalev-ko2
Dawodu-dec
Scott-dec
Roberts-dec
phillips-ko2
edwards-dec
Duquensy-Sub2
Manuwa-Dec
Volkov-dec
Godbeer ko ? He fights this big russian who defeated the brother of Fedor.

Oh and I almost forgot to give a shout out to the Souk bettors, shout to you guys like @JimGunn 11u deep on Souk,

I'm all about the respect and I got a lot of it for O'Malley, I hope you guys do as well
Calling out people for losing money is so fucking low class, rid this forum from cancer like this EZ

$50 dollar bettors?

You are overestimating what it takes to get line moment

With $300 I moved rose itd from +215 to +165

So yea, we don’t need to help oddsmakers. We already know they look at these boards.

Not to mention we have a new guy at dimes who’s already been giving us some gifts

Anyhow, who made you king of Sherdog?

Guys lets get on topic and make some money. Im on + second week, My parlays started working, maybe because I'm not partying so much and my brain had some rest hehe <Moves>

Can somebody ban the troll? EZ??? Come on man I haven’t got time to read nonsense comments like this.
Ez could be on a break, so let's just all put him on ignore, so the thread won't get out of hand.

Calling out people for losing money is so fucking low class, rid this forum from cancer like this EZ
We have our Colby Covington here... i have never puted someone in the ignore list, but now i think i will do it

yes

Big LOL at someone going after Jim Gunn.

other than volkov there is another potentially big dog i'm eagerly anticipating lines on.

could be a lot of good parlay opportunities too.
Volkov kinda sucks though, why are you betting him

100% this. People are selfish and don’t want others hitting lines before them. It’s not about the books changing their minds lol

5dimes limits are 100 at the open so you were close

Volkov kinda sucks though, why are you betting him

I think that he has a real chance of beating Werdum. He has a good chin, good cardio and throws volume.
I agree that Werdum should be the fav, but not a -220 fav.

Why are people so high on Volkov?

Is it because you think Werdum is declining a lot? Volkov has little chance against a prime Werdum (which I think is fair to say he isn’t at anymore, but is he really that far past it?) who is generally considered to be a GOAT contender.

Why are people so high on Volkov?

Is it because you think Werdum is declining a lot? Volkov has little chance against a prime Werdum (which I think is fair to say he isn’t at anymore, but is he really that far past it?) who is generally considered to be a GOAT contender.
And do you think that if this fight looks like Werdum vs Tybura (5 rounds of striking battle) Werdum will win this?

$50 dollar bettors?

You are overestimating what it takes to get line moment

With $300 I moved rose itd from +215 to +165

So yea, we don’t need to help oddsmakers. We already know they look at these boards.

Not to mention we have a new guy at dimes who’s already been giving us some gifts

Anyhow, who made you king of Sherdog?
Maybe five minutes after line is released. 1000 bucks isn’t moving a line with significant money on close to fight day let alone fifty bucks

Maybe five minutes after line is released. 1000 bucks isn’t moving a line with significant money on close to fight day let alone fifty bucks
We're not talking about fight day, we're talking about how easy it is to move lines before release. Sherdog's the world's biggest MMA forum, do you really think people writing the BETTING ODDS wouldn't browse the BETTING FORUM so that they could get a sense of popular sentiment?

and we are talking about openers here, not fight day

100% this. People are selfish and don’t want others hitting lines before them. It’s not about the books changing their minds lol
Don't encourage him. His aim is purely to troll and spread confusion. He's on something like his 50th sherdog account now I'd imagine.

Back