UFC 304 UK fans upset at event start times. Aspinall agrees

I went to Bisping v Hendo 2 which was on at the same time in Manchester.

The atmosphere was still really good until the end but im sure it was mainly because everone was off their nut. Everyone was getting bang on it right where they were sitting and the toilets were full of people smoking weed.

Was a pretty epic night to be honest but l Couldn't imagine going at that time and not getting smashed.

Personally, I think it's an excellent idea to lock a load of mancs and scousers into a room after a day on the lash with nothing but cage fighting and marching powder to keep the peace. Good times.
This, it's gonna be fucking brutal in those cheap seats.

I agree with Aspinall. The UFC has no problem accommodating the Abu Dhabi crowd and having the US fans watch earlier. It's weird how the UFC bends over backward for the Middle Eastern countries but not our ally in the UK.

I can understand why, but if they make it a ppv over here in the UK with those start times they can fuck right off.

Just hoping the King will be in attendance. Seems like such a normal guy

mbZSWsv.gif

I want it to happen.

Chaos reigns.

Doesn't even need to happen. It's Leon and Belal. Either fighter winning via split decision in a god awful snooze fest of a fight at 6AM will be enough for rioting amongst the shitfaced brits.

I heard that Dana applied for the venue to become a temporary USA consulate so that it's legally American for the night. And he's building a Mexican consulate attached to the rear with underground pipes to sneak in the hookers.

Hasn't it always been like this though when they have cards in Europe? UFC 75, UFC 120, UFC 122 etc.
If you’re not a middle-eastern country you’re a fucking goof and you can watch it at 3am. If you are a middle-eastern country however, we got you covered, and will cater to your every need.

Those fans are gonna be totally trashed.
It's Manchester so....for sure 100%.

Plus there'll be something of a South-American snowstorm in the arena (they prob won't bother with going to the bathrooms...) so the fans maximize their evening and stay awake til the end......

The UK is like this.

Doesn't even need to happen. It's Leon and Belal. Either fighter winning via split decision in a god awful snooze fest of a fight at 6AM will be enough for rioting amongst the shitfaced brits.
Yes but Leon is their boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back