Mokaev
Arnold
MVP
Leeroy Duncan
Murphy
Shore
Paddy
Craig

They have a show in Manchester in July....

Mokaev and Paddy are frauds who will lose bad soon. MVP doesnt have a long time and just made an impression styling on Holland. Leon is in danger of losing the title to Shavkat.

They have to strike soon.... There has never been this collection of British talent in UFC at one time before

Last edited:
For the queen!!!
Long Live the King

EW35ulNUEAEyuaW.jpg

There’s that little time zone thing, though.

Either you expect your North American ppv audience to pay to watch a ppv in the afternoon. Or you subject a live crowd into watching a fight in the middle of the night..

Most of you would have driven the UFC into bankruptcy a couple decades ago with brilliance of this level.

1710285477785.gif

Aspinall
Leon
Mokaev
MVP
Leeroy Duncan
Murphy
Shore
Paddy
Craig

They have a show in Manchester in July....

Mokaev and Paddy are frauds who will lose bad soon. MVP doesnt have a long time and just made an impression styling on Holland. Leon is in danger of losing the title to Shavkat.

They have to strike soon.... There has never been this collection of British talent in UFC at one time before

Where are you seeing this event scheduled for July? What's the name of the event?

fucking hate britbong accent but hey you gotta what you gotta do

Either you expect your North American ppv audience to pay to watch a ppv in the afternoon

<Fedor23>

3pm PPV? Not ideal but I think UFC branding can pull it off.

AEW did a UK PPV recently. Google says their start time was 1pm eastern.

Wiki says their PPV buyrate was higher than their average.

I think the UFC should have Aspinall vs Blaydes in London, with Gane vs Pavlovich in Paris.

PPVs? Yeah, maybe, the UK one definitely has the strength and depth to deliver something dope. The time difference isn't even that big, I'm sure Americans could man up and tune in a few hours earlier.

If the UK card was:

Aspinall vs Blaydes II
MVP vs Wonderboy
Paddy vs Dober
CLD vs Pyfer
Mokaev vs Royval

That would be more than good enough for a PPV. Throw in Edwards to dispel any lingering doubts about the strength of the card.

Just as long as its free to air in the UK.
PPV doesn't generate well over here. In fact, I think the last UFC event I paid for was UFC38.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back