UFC 304 UK fans upset at event start times. Aspinall agrees

i dont think they have restrictions on times that you can buy beer in the uk. theyll be jolly and drunk.
Nah they don't but holy shit imagine the state of ye when the card ends at 7 am or some shit

I can't believe the mods closed and wastelanded the gay Jon Jones thread.

Early prelims start at 11PM local time. Main event will happen at about 5AM.

It's insane. Not sure who thought this was a good idea.
That IS fucking stupid. No way around it. People are going to be zombies by the time main card starts.

Imagine if there’s a boring hugfest or two, people are going to pass out lol

I can't believe the mods closed and wastelanded the gay Jon Jones thread.
i heard that the "cutie" that jon jones was referring to in that heckling video is a mod.

• Eek
Reactions: HHJ
That IS fucking stupid. No way around it. People are going to be zombies by the time main card starts.

Imagine if there’s a boring hugfest or two, people are going to pass out lol
You ever see the movie "After Hours"? The ending? That's how ppl gonna be when the main event starts

Pathetic, why not have it in vegas with big ben on the canvas !?

"lookitme now, I'm tired lookitme now"

Lmao that's funny as shit. His dorkus malorkus post fight after 50-45ing Leon will be very well recieved.
That would be a nightmare.

Thankfully I don't see that happening whatsoever but fuck me. Worst card of all time if Belal wins the belt from a UK fighter in the UK with 5 rounds of wall'n'stall.

That would be a nightmare.

Thankfully I don't see that happening whatsoever but fuck me. Worst car dof all time if Belal wins the belt from UK fighter in the UK with 5 rounds of wall'n'stall.
I want it to happen.

Chaos reigns.

Lookit me now monster energy drink lookitme now

if you cant get to sleep and its real late, just turn on the belel fight. its all good hommey. ikr.

if you cant get to sleep and its real late, just turn on the belel fight. its all good hommey. ikr.
The point is these fuckers will be there and it'll be at 7am

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back