UFC 288: Sterling vs. Cejudo, May 6, New Jersey

Your narrative is basically that Cejudo got finished by some 'random' short guy, and a longwinded explanation about the liver which can basically be summarised with 'human body can get hurt', which obviously means Sterling is going to do the same. It's a bit of a stretch, to say the least.
Sterling brought in Sensei Segal for this camp, and we all know how legit his front kicks are, considering he taught Anderson Silva the front kick he landed on Vitor's face.

+800 seems like a gift from the MMA gods.

The argument for playing that Aljo KO prop damn sure shouldn't be Cejudo's one TKO loss to MM years ago. If anything, it would be that we've seen some great fighters look way worse coming off long layoffs. Or that Aljo is clearly bigger.

Personally, I don't see a lot of value. It's not an awful bet either, it's just probably priced about right.

What's Kron's deal? Why has he been so inactive? Drug test failure?

According to the Brazilian transmission, Andrade said she had her whole camp based around muay thai.

I believe this because (a) she’s too stupid to play mind games, (b) Paraná Vale Tudo is composed of a few dozen retards who can’t gameplan to save their life.

I saw a bet and liked it,

Performance of the night

Aliskerov/Hawes - NO @ 1.66

I don't think performance of the night bonus will go to these fight's competitors, pretty value I think. Cejudo sterling winner, drew dober probably, also we have sub possibilities like burns/Gracie.

What's your thoughts?
Huge knock out by ikram, I think that's a guaranteed performance of the night bonus :(

Had my best ever finish on a UFC event on Tapology tonight (#3)

And yet only broke even on the weekend, go figure. That Dober loss changed everything

I saw a bet and liked it,

Performance of the night

Aliskerov/Hawes - NO @ 1.66

I don't think performance of the night bonus will go to these fight's competitors, pretty value I think. Cejudo sterling winner, drew dober probably, also we have sub possibilities like burns/Gracie.

What's your thoughts?

Wow, you are damn lucky the Russian didn't get a POTN.

Probably not a good idea to ever be relying on someone fighting Hawes or the Daukaus bro's to not get a highlight reel POTN.

Wow, you are damn lucky the Russian didn't get a POTN.

Probably not a good idea to ever be relying on someone fighting Hawes or the Daukaus bro's to not get a highlight reel POTN.
Yes, I really didn't believe that I could win this after that KO. But somehow they gave only 2 potn bonuses, thankfully

That was a huge amount of money for me, so I am glad

What a great time being at the fight did well with live bets

put 3000 on Belal live
Hit yan +115 live 2 seconds before the knockout
Crushed jourdain pre fight
Also hit on Parker fight to end In tko at -135 which I thought was a weird line

Back