UFC 224 Lowest PPV Buys in Last 10 Years

Nunes gon be getting that mighty mouse treatment

Meltzer is the gold standard, but I have a feeling it's going to be most likely true and accurate.
110-140k imo, we shall see soon

this site is terrible and shouldn't be used as a reliable source for anything

Damn,I guess we should all sell out UFC stock.

110-140k imo, we shall see soon

this site is terrible and shouldn't be used as a reliable source for anything

Her fight with Schevchenko on UFC 215 only did 100k, and 224 was about the same in terms of card quality.

giphy.gif

PPV system is retarded and only the USA uses it anymore.

The card itself didn't look great on paper but it was a great night of fights. Something you'll never know before hand. If they would launch a global platform for let's say $150/year you can watch all events including the numbered events live they would get a lot more people into watching.

Last edited:
If nunes had a decent challenger, it would have been a better card. I thought the card was interesting, but the main event was anticlimactic.

Lots of good fights and exciting finishes.

Now can we finally get rid of the WMMA bullshit?

Back to Invicta.

PPV system is retarted and only the USA uses it anymore.

The card itself didn't look great on paper but it was a great night of fights. Something you'll never know before hand. If they would launch a global platform for let's say $150/year you can watch all events including the numbered events live they would get a lot more people into watching.
Retarted
Retarted
Retarted
Do you see anything wrong here
Retarted
Are you Cardi B

UFC 224 did only 85k , honestly it was a good card except the main event , no one gives a shit about amanda nuens next time she will defend her title that card better be a fox card if its not against cyborg

I bought it but that was only because Lyoto was on it, never miss a Lyoto fight no matter what.

That said I’m glad it bombed hard, the UFC needs a serious wake up call and shit like Raquel Pennington in the main event isn’t gonna cut it for the fans.

Rofl maybe they'll stop headlining wmma now nobody gives a shit about Amanda yawnes

I don't understand why the UFC has thjs urgent need to headline WMMA and Flyweights all the time, the main stream viewers and even the hardcore fans just aren't that interested.

Maybe because the audience viewing that stream doesn't generate revenue?

Just scrap WMMA and send them all to Invicta, that's the real solution.

People who enjoy that shit can watch it in Invicta or on seperate cards or whatever.

I'm surprised that 85k people paid $65 for that. What is wrong with people? That was a glorified Fight Night card and people still paid for it.

UFC 224 did only 85k , honestly it was a good card except the main event , no one gives a shit about amanda nuens next time she will defend her title that card better be a fox card if its not against cyborg

Do you think it would have done better without that particular fight?

Back