UFC 224 Lowest PPV Buys in Last 10 Years

Do you think it would have done better without that particular fight?
Of course it would've done better!

Bad blood between Colby and the Brazilian people would've done at least over 150k buys. It's not much but it's much better than 85k......

To be fair, judging it as a fight fan it was a decent card as it had some good fights. But no way would I have paid $65.00 for it, or spend money at the bar watching it.

Nine finishes in a row has to be above average.

I doubt it would have done better *just by removing the headliner*

If people wanted to see the rest of the card they would have paid for it and tuned out before the main event.

I doubt it would have done better *just by removing the headliner*

If people wanted to see the rest of the card they would have paid for it and tuned out before the main event.
As i said every male champ would have done better numbers , they needed to make this card a fight night

giphy.gif

No WMMA no lolz

Nunes not being a draw doesn't mean that wmma as a whole doesn't sell, that's like me saying the men don't sell because of Mighty Mouse and Woodley but we know there's big draws like Conor.

Cyborg v Holly did 350k.......the same as Stipe v Ngannou/DC v Volkan.

UFC 224 did only 85k , honestly it was a good card except the main event , no one gives a shit about amanda nuens next time she will defend her title that card better be a fox card if its not against cyborg

I can't remember one thing Terez Owens has gotten right regarding UFC. I wouldn't believe these numbers

We are up to 11 Champions. There is no reason why every PPV can't have at least 2 title fights. Pair up the weaker ones with the stronger ones.

It would have done the same , but if there was a man main event (even mighty mouse) it would have done 150k at least

Or if there where a main event consisting of female fighters who where even remotely popular?

So it hasn't got to do with wmma vs mma but it's more a case of popular/known fighter vs unpopular/unknown.

too many PPV cards will do this

Just scrap WMMA and send them all to Invicta, that's the real solution.

People who enjoy that shit can watch it in Invicta or on seperate cards or whatever.
It's too late for that. The UFC would face a lot of backlash for removing WMMA from the mainstream audience. Even people who don't watch MMA (think CNN/MSNBC) will chime in to criticize the UFC's decision.

Or if there where a main event consisting of female fighters who where even remotely popular?

So it hasn't got to do with wmma vs mma but it's more a case of popular/known fighter vs unpopular/unknown.
Why amanda is not popular ? she has the charisma of a dead fish , broken english , makes you cringe with every word she says , most of wmma arewomens who started training to lose weight

It's too late for that. The UFC would face a lot of backlash for removing WMMA from the mainstream audience. Even people who don't watch MMA (think CNN/MSNBC) will chime in to criticize the UFC's decision.

True, especially in SJW-infested America.
We have reached the point of no return.

This fucking sucks.

<mma1>

But seperate WMMA cards would be benefitial to everyone, imo.

What will do more this ppv or how many threads Sherdog will have on ONLY 85,000 buys

If anything, WMMA should be used as co-main events (assuming that it is a title fight).

We live in a fucked up world bro , if you want to create a army with only strong mens and you dont recruit a lesbo 115pounds women as your commander you will be in trouble

We live in a fucked up world bro , if you want to create a army with only strong mens and you dont recruit a lesbo 115pounds women as your commander you will be in trouble

Yeah, "strong mens" should be fighting. Leave the spelling to the womens.

If ufc is still alive after 30 years we will have former men vs former women title fight , also straight mans would not be allowed to hit gay mans in the fight because of "homophobia" lol

That's a lot of sexist, misogynist pigs out there who didn't buy this great card for the only reason that they are intimidated by strong, powerful women who would kick their asses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back