UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i understand that- but you said you cap Vick at -190, meaning there's (a good amount of) value on Polo Reyes at +315. You should bet on Polo Reyes if you believe in your capping
I guess I wouldn't be looking for value on polo as much as I'm looking for value on the fighter I believe will win.

Man, I love fight cards with a bunch of close/pickem fights

JDS round 4(+1425) or round 5 (+2150)

Stipe - round 4(+1000) or round 5 (+1400)

I think both Stipe and JDS can finish the fight in the latter rounds.
Unibet has JDS R4/R5 @19.0/26.0.

I guess I wouldn't be looking for value on polo as much as I'm looking for value on the fighter I believe will win.
To each their own. Bet value, not who you think is going to win. Underdogs are the best way to win money in betting

I usually don't do parlays, but I think I like this one

Barzola/Benitez goes distance + Jotko/Branch o2.5. Pays +100. You could also add Casey/JAG o2.5 for +174 or replace it with one of those for similar prices

To each their own. Bet value, not who you think is going to win. Underdogs are the best way to win money in betting
True. I respect everyones methods. I just like to go with what I feel comfortable with. I'm not quite #elite yet, but I win more than I lose snd that's the name of the game.

I would say I am #AboveTheHeap, but not #BetterThanTheRest.

Junior looks nasty in the recent embedded videos, fast, crisp striking, motivated to become champ again. Stipe could very well lose this fight. This is going to be such a great card.

i woke up at 6pm today like a g, less time to wait before the blood bath.

However, if you consider that i have placed a losing bet, what difference does it make what were the odds and return if I am going to lose? See, the way i see betting, i am paying for my belief in who will win and expect a reward if i am right. I am not going to pick a fight based on the value alone. If that were the case, the whole stylistic match-up and everything else is meaningless, since if chances are 50/50 then according to the betting logic you should always bet the higher odds.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

Translation = I bet for the sheer thrill of it. If i win, I am happy, if I lose not a big deal, I will just be a bad mood for a couple of hours. Basically, I believe that Mas will take it and I do not care about odds. I am betting what i believe, not what a rational bettor would bet in such and such case.

Something I think RebelLion would endorse

Christensen
Polo
Branch DEC

17 for 999

As a general rule, I fade heavyweights making their UFC debuts unless they are either extremely promising or big underdogs. Coulter is neither. So even though I have very little respect for what I've seen out of Sherman, he's at least shown he's got a chin, and maybe he's learned something through his first two UFC fights. I was going to lay off, but now that I'm seeing -110 for each fighter, I'm holding my nose and betting Sherman.

As a general rule, I fade heavyweights making their UFC debuts unless they are either extremely promising or big underdogs. Coulter is neither. So even though I have very little respect for what I've seen out of Sherman, he's at least shown he's got a chin, and maybe he's learned something through his first two UFC fights. I was going to lay off, but now that I'm seeing -110 for each fighter, I'm holding my nose and betting Sherman.
My man!

I can smell the fucking money coming off this card, damn this whole card has that dirty crispy money smell.

Went fucking big on alvarez... Mediocre on one 4 man parlay with maia/JJ/edgar/alvarez/JDS

A few silly 12 man parlays i put 5$ on just for fun.

I can feel it baby, fuck yeah, lets make some coin tonight boys!

Is the Sherman fight cancelled? My book cancelled my bets on him!

Edit: Nevermind. Saw it had it as the old fight. Meh.

Not seeing any news about it being cancelled. Wouldn't be surprised if someone slipped on a banana peel on the way to the arena and got hurt though

Maybe your bookie shit the pants because of line movement?

Anyway why the fuck is Antigulov so much smaller than Joachim? Still expecting Anti to remove that head quickly

While on the subject of Yair/Edgar, I've been considering betting out of half of my Yair bet.

What did you see that's making you nervous? I know we discussed the fight a bit before. I ended up taking Edgar to win 1u when he was -120.

And bet365 have them @ 23.0/29.0, always the best round props there

JDS KO/TKO R4 / R5 is 34 / 41 at Bet365, I don't see him getting a sub so get those line instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back