UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you see that's making you nervous? I know we discussed the fight a bit before. I ended up taking Edgar to win 1u when he was -120.
More than anything else, its just my liability on Yair at this point. I went in for a little too much thinking the line would shift since I read a lot of people were betting Yair in Vegas books. Sure enough, that shift didn't come and I'm stuck w my plays. Not terribly upset about it, but im just trying to be more responsible since there are better spots on the card

I still believe everything that I typed out but i dont think its worthy of the 3u play that I currently have (3.5u if you count the DEC prop as well). I might cut that in half and take the worse odds on Yair as a result and throw some more money on JA.

edit: real reason is bc barry is on yair. kiss of death

More than anything else, its just my liability on Yair at this point. I went in for a little too much thinking the line would shift since I read a lot of people were betting Yair in Vegas books. Sure enough, that shift didn't come and I'm stuck w my plays. Not terribly upset about it, but im just trying to be more responsible since there are better spots on the card

I still believe everything that I typed out but i dont think its worthy of the 3u play that I currently have (3.5u if you count the DEC prop as well). I might cut that in half and take the worse odds on Yair as a result and throw some more money on JA.

edit: real reason is bc barry is on yair. kiss of death

Lol, saw Barry's pick. Always a great feeling when you're on the other side. I thought 3u was a little heavy based on your write up, but I didn't realize you were looking to play the movement.

I'm on Andrade too. If money keeps coming in on JJ I'll probably add more to her ML.

Don't know how accurate they are with their predictions but Ruebusch & Wyman were confident Yair can get it done on their heavy hands podcast, those two know their stuff.

How is live betting through 5d (reliable?)? Someone said it's only available for the main card?

So far

2000 Andrade +175
700 JDS +130
1000 Maia evens
500 Eddie +105

Parlays with overs

Can't wait for tonight. I have 3 mates round, gonna chill out, drink monster energy, get a Chinese takeaway and enjoy the fights. Hope everyone has a gold night for betting (Apart from those on Mas bc I need Maia to win).

Last edited:
Don't know how accurate they are with their predictions but Ruebusch & Wyman were confident Yair can get it done on their heavy hands podcast, those two know their stuff.

Weird because Ruebusch didn't sound confident picking either guy, on MMA vivisection

Ooh, just noticed this on 5D. I love the value on these "Fastest" props: Gadzhimurad Antigulov wins Fastest KO (+1800) $20.00 for $360.00 and Demian Maia wins Fastest Submission (+575) $20.00 for $115.00

Lol, saw Barry's pick. Always a great feeling when you're on the other side. I thought 3u was a little heavy based on your write up, but I didn't realize you were looking to play the movement.

I'm on Andrade too. If money keeps coming in on JJ I'll probably add more to her ML.
It's 3u but in context it's a little different because im gonna eventually have 5u on JA and about 4u on DP. Prob gonna be on JDS for about 2u. Outside of that, I dont plan on betting most fights since i havent had time to research and i dont know these fighters that well off of memory. Maybe ill be a degen and throw a unit on maia, idk

Ooh, just noticed this on 5D. I love the value on these "Fastest" props: Gadzhimurad Antigulov wins Fastest KO (+1800) $20.00 for $360.00 and Demian Maia wins Fastest Submission (+575) $20.00 for $115.00
The Antigulov was one of the only ones I considered, but I eventually passed. Not playing any "fastest" props this event so far

LUCA FURY #UFC211 predictions (NOT bets):

JDS
JJ
Masvidal
Edgar
Poirier
Jotko
Vick
Knight
Casey
Sherman
Benitez
Antigulov

Tough card to predict

He bets one dog out of a whole card that barely one fight is easy to call...

It's 3u but in context it's a little different because im gonna eventually have 5u on JA and about 4u on DP. Prob gonna be on JDS for about 2u. Outside of that, I dont plan on betting most fights since i havent had time to research and i dont know these fighters that well off of memory. Maybe ill be a degen and throw a unit on maia, idk

Gotcha. I'm on the other side on the DP/JDS fights. And I feel like Maia is a must bet at + odds here. GL with your plays tonight.

Gotcha. I'm on the other side on the DP/JDS fights. And I feel like Maia is a must bet at + odds here. GL with your plays tonight.
Thanks, you too ;)

Can't wait for tonight. I have 3 mates round, gonna chill out, drink monster enery, get a Chinese takeaway and enjoy the fights. Hope everyone has a gold night for betting (Apart from those on Mas bc I need Maia to win).

Heaven essentially...

All you need is a hot woman to go to bed with to make sweet passionate love to....drunk

I'm going to watch the fights alone with my hand down my grey sweatpants.

I am completely baffled at Cortney Casey being a favorite. Am i missing something? She tapped Markos, who makes so many mistakes on the ground. She beat the European chick who was undersized, and only 20 with no ground game. Before that she found a way to get out struck and actually moved around the cage by the tiny See Hee Ham - yet people are talking about size and strength of Casey? And she faded badly in that fight.

He bets one dog out of a whole card that barely one fight is easy to call...

He made Maia a dog.

He claims he bet three dogs, one slight favorite and one pickem

Jds
Mas
Jj
I'm sure of

I think he bet
Frankie

Dunno who the other slight dog is

He calls 120-110 Pickems and he'll call +100 a dog

He made Maia a dog.

He claims he bet three dogs, one slight favorite and one pickem

Jds
Mas
Jj
I'm sure of

I think he bet
Frankie

Dunno who the other slight dog is

He calls 120-110 Pickems and he'll call +100 a dog

1 of his bets is a total.
The other underdog might be Knight

Last edited:
Weird because Ruebusch didn't sound confident picking either guy, on MMA vivisection
That's what makes Vivi such a great show. Simon tends to be pretty sceptical about picking underdogs, so Ruebusch needs to come up with really good arguments, which makes him less prone to hype on Vivi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back