UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I like so many underdogs, it's crazy. I hope it will be a night of underdogs.
Jumped on Teymur +305, Elkins +425 and +500, Ferg and I am still waiting for better odds on Woodley and Kelly

i do, too.

i'm on, in some capacity:
woodley
ferg
teymur
henrique

and planning plays (in some capacity) on:
kelly
elkins

not counting action done on cooper/craig/sanders when they were tiny dogs.

no clue on morales-soukhamthath or spitz-godbeer.

the ONLY favorite i have a bet on is overeem, which is only -135

Ok. This is beyond dumb! I bet WB -180 last fight. How are we approaching that same price after they already fought that first fight? Gotta bet Wood here.

Man I hope dogs come through this card

i do, too.

woodley
ferg
teymur
henrique

kelly
elkins

I am on all the same guys. Man I am so nervous.

I have so much at risk this event. This will be BY FAR my biggest weekend of bets ever including boxing bets too. I have around 3k at risk - although I have done an ok job of spreading it around. I didn't go YOLO on any one play. However, if I have a bad run this weekend it would be devastating. Pretty much the whole main card is a toss up IMO.

EDIT: agree with SBJJ twood at +150 is a must play. added more to that.

I'm still 100% happy with my WB dec +321 and Woodley round 1 +800 action, but yeah that moneyline is officially ridiculous.

I am on all the same guys. Man I am so nervous.

I have so much at risk this event. This will be BY FAR my biggest weekend of bets ever including boxing bets too. I have around 3k at risk - although I have done an ok job of spreading it around. I didn't go YOLO on any one play. However, if I have a bad run this weekend it would be devastating. Pretty much the whole main card is a toss up IMO.

What u doing boxing wise?

I'm still 100% happy with my WB dec +321 and Woodley round 1 +800 action, but yeah that moneyline is officially ridiculous.

I still think WB decision is the likeliest outcome

i do, too.

woodley
ferg
teymur
henrique

kelly
elkins

Gonna be on same minus Henrique and reem

Jeez, Woodley KO +605

Okay, I thought I had too much risked this event already but imma have to get another 2u to hit props like this.

Its like they aint even seen the first fight.

EDIT: Damn cant find this price on eurobookies.

holy shit. rashad looks old/weary in embedded. tough weight cut? maybe... he just looks olllld... in his face...

Hitting Alcantara dec +287 and ml -105

Fairly solid lean. Sanders fights infrequently which puts a hinderance on the lean, but I have no idea why hes getting so much respect to the favorite over a very skilled vet like Iuri. I think if Iuri stops neglecting his wrestling and times tds here he will get them as Sanders' best feat is his hands on the inside but hes gotta get by the length and he tends to come in straight lines on the attack and only circle afterward or after a leg kick. If he puts himself in a position on the mat like he did vs Blanco, hes in trouble. Iuri also has good defense for the pocket boxing, and a more diverse set of skills on the feet. Training at elevation at Jackson's is the icing on the cake for this play

What is more likely in your opinion, Woodley ITD or Woodley DEC?

holy shit. rashad looks old/weary in embedded. tough weight cut? maybe... he just looks olllld... in his face...

Yeah I know his face looks old. I dunno if that translates to his body feeling old...

I have zero action on Hashad here and happy to play GOAT Judo player. I don't even mind losing 2u fading Hashad here - probably my biggest "gamble" kinda play on this card.

Okay, I thought I had too much risked this event already but imma have to get another 2u to hit props like this.

Its like they aint even seen the first fight.

EDIT: Damn cant find this price on eurobookies.
Skybet have got it as a price boost at +500.

Shit i thought the same thing he looks ooolllddd as dirt

I think im betting kelly now. Injuries inactive low volume in recent fights neurological issues looking old. Red flag city

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back