UFC 203: CM Punk vs Mickey Gall PBP (Discussion)

Looks like I don't have to commit sherdog suicide. Told you all CM PUNK had no business in this fight.

Why the fuck should he have been given some dummy with no experience if he was going to be on the main card of a PPV? Why? People keep saying, aw, they should have given him an easier fight. Because why? So he could look good? Fuck him, he's in the UFC, it's his job to look good.

Why the fuck should he have been given some dummy with no experience if he was going to be on the main card of a PPV? Why? People keep saying, aw, they should have given him an easier fight. Because why? So he could look good? Fuck him, he's in the UFC, it's his job to look good.

I would of fed him to a top 10 guy, so they are nicer then me.

I thought they would fix the fight and make him some new cash cow and figurehead...
like they eyed giving him a series of handpicked fights to launch his career.
he would be someone who had the ego size of Connor mcgregor and he would act in the same way to promote the sport.
But turns out he had a disastrous debut and likely wont feature again..

Why was CM Punk in the red corner with red tape? Isn't that reserved champs/higher ranked fighters?

Why was CM Punk in the red corner with red tape? Isn't that reserved champs/higher ranked fighters?

His fight was scheduled first. They had to find a challenger for him.

I would of fed him to a top 10 guy, so they are nicer then me.

That's why the UFC didn't sell for $450.00 including Randy Cotures gloves and Rogans hairline. They sold for 4 billion because of smart business decisions like getting CM Punk and selling more than 500 thousand PPV's, something the UFC has a difficult time doing w/o a sports entertainer on the card.

MMA fans especially UFC fans are just like the old school Metallica fans, Fade to Black and One pushed the envelope, but Enter Sandman made them mainstream, and then they sucked.

The only guys in the UFC who should be pissed were the ones not sharing a card with Punk, because it is, and always be about money.

just noticed this is stickied

everyone look at how super duper smart i am

He is way to inexperienced to be that confident inside the cage, it`s a big jump when you are fighting on the main card. Also not knowing what Punk is capable of is also a bit intimidating imo so i think he will just take his ass down and RNC him in a minute.

Easy work here bro

Gall vs Sage. Co main event at las Vegas New year's show.

Frank Mir Being Frank About CM Punk Being a Punk

“I was upset when CM Punk got to have a UFC fight for his [MMA] debut,” Frank Mir stated. “Well, if all of a sudden my first ever pro wrestling match I jumped into AEW or WWE, [they would say], 'What an assh*le!'

“So [if] just on my name I jump out there, I’m not gonna look very good. I’m not going to do a great job. And what does that say to all of the guys who have worked [to get into the UFC]? Have wrestled for fifty f*cking bucks, you know? I mean like it’s kind of a spit in their face.

“Now I was the one upset before when the guy [Punk] came over my sport and just took another [fighter’s spot]… that was my problem. I wasn’t mad at CM Punk for getting that opportunity. I was mad because it took the opportunity away from somebody else.”

https://www.sescoops.com/frank-mir-talks-being-upset-cm-punk-debuted-in-ufc/

Back