UFC 203: CM Punk vs Mickey Gall PBP (Discussion)

Didn't deserve to be on the card, although if it had to be on a card, this bizarre event was probably the best candidate.

well its time for CM punk to pack it up and go back to the showbiz, he looked shellshocked, he was like hey this hurts for real

I honestly don't get why a guy that rich doesn't just lay back and enjoy the good life. You do all that shit to your body flying off ladders to tables and at the end decide to try something new that involves face beating.

Always fun to go back and read the reactions :D

I got to admit CM Punk lasted a lot longer than I thought he would. No offense but at least his defense gave him half a round.

Pretty sure it was more his blatant cheating by grabbing the inside of Galls gloves that helped him more than his defensive skills.

cm punk has big balls.

they guy knew that there was a pretty good chance he'll be embarrased in front of the world, but he decided to do this anyway.

i'm pretty sure it wasn't about the money because he could have done a looot more in this almost 2 years of training everyday, not to mention the fact that he had do move and pay a good amount of money to train in one of the best camps in the world.

also, he could have said to ufc to give him an old guy with a 0-0 or 0-1 record, but he accepted to fight a young guy with a bjj brown belt.

if he wants to continue to fight the best option is to go to Bellator, there he can fight guys doing their mma debut and still fight on TV and make good money.

He lasted almost half a round against a BJJ brown belt. That's actually exceptional considering his lack of experience.

It's time baby
if cm punk wins, i'll change my av to this
there-can-be-a-titty-thursday-too.gif

So excited
a-handful-of-bounce.gif

Lord have mercy. Who is this woman?

Pretty sure it was more his blatant cheating by grabbing the inside of Galls gloves that helped him more than his defensive skills.
Not to mention clinging to (holding) the octagon fence with his toes to stop from being dragged to the center of the ring. He was employing any technique necessary to not be tapped.

I wish I could read minds so I could find out how many people who posted that they thought he had a chance were trolling and how many actually believed it.

I hate punks like that... they talk shit, then lose, and then give some high school counselor life speech about unity or perseverance

like a politician ...

hate it

When did he talk shit? Lol. Guy has been nothing but realistic and respectful towards the opportunity.

I honestly don't mind a freakshow fight every now and then. I remember Schaub saying what if Brad Pitt wants to fight next? I'll fucking watch it. Brad Pitt vs. Edward Norton or some shit. Every now and then have an UNRANKED celebrity fight. It's a great idea actually. VIn Diesel vs. Jason Statham. Would watch.

cm punk has big balls.

they guy knew that there was a pretty good chance he'll be embarrased in front of the world, but he decided to do this anyway.

i'm pretty sure it wasn't about the money because he could have done a looot more in this almost 2 years of training everyday, not to mention the fact that he had do move and pay a good amount of money to train in one of the best camps in the world.

also, he could have said to ufc to give him an old guy with a 0-0 or 0-1 record, but he accepted to fight a young guy with a bjj brown belt.

if he wants to continue to fight the best option is to go to Bellator, there he can fight guys doing their mma debut and still fight on TV and make good money.

CM Punk could've said "give me somebody else" considering how Gall wasn't a freaking rookie. The guy was training boxing and Jiu-Jitsu when he was a much younger kid. Looking back it was UFC's mistake to let them fight. Shoudld have gave Punk guy with a similar background.

But CM Punk didn't quit and accepted

Back