• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 200 Bout Order Confirmed

This is how it should be IMO (not that it matters too much and yes I'm a goof):
aQXWAmD.png

This is the correct order. Maybe Tate vs Nunes should be after Aldo vs Frankie cause it's a legit title fight. Northcutt is 1-1 in the UFC, has the least experience on that card and really isn't that well known, he should open the FP Prelims. Dude lost his last fight too.

Please old gods and new, don't let anyone get hurt.

Not always. Here in Canada the prelims are often blacked out on Fightpass because of the licensing agreement with TSN.
Na son. Always. Use a VPN and you can watch everything on fight pass except ppv's... unless you buy them (which you can get MUCH cheaper with a VPN). I'm about to buy 200 in SD (you still get 720HQ, just not 720HD) with 6 months of fight pass for the equivalent of 59CAD

This is the correct order. Maybe Tate vs Nunes should be after Aldo vs Frankie cause it's a legit title fight. Northcutt is 1-1 in the UFC, has the least experience on that card and really isn't that well known, he should open the FP Prelims. Dude lost his last fight too.
They've had interim fights after title fights before. I don't mind as much now cos of Brock but WMMA as the co main on 200... nah

Last edited:
Naw, northcutts biceps could headline the whole fuckng thing imo

You tried to come up with a snappy one liner that is just plain false. And you still haven't told me how my last post proves your point.

I'm not going to explain idioms to you. If you couldn't figure out that comment was partially figurative then I don't know what else to say. It's like i'm talking to Spock from Star Trek.

I'm not going to explain idioms to you. If you couldn't figure out that comment was partially figurative then I don't know what else to say. It's like i'm talking to Spock from Star Trek.

That's not an idiom. You're just a douchebag for talking like that.

I was pissed for a split second about Jose/Frankie II being under Tate/Nobody, until I remembered that Tate's title is undisputed and the champs are fighting for an interim. So at least that makes some kinda sense.

Was stoked for this card before the Brock and Bones/DC fights were made. Now it's fantastic

I'd change some around but that's a fight card

More ppl would tune into fight pass for Moose than would for Sage which is why the order is set up that way.

I was pissed for a split second about Jose/Frankie II being under Tate/Nobody, until I remembered that Tate's title is undisputed and the champs are fighting for an interim. So at least that makes some kinda sense.
I was pissed too a little. Brock's one off fight is a co-main over two title fights so there's really no integrity to their fight line up. I know Brock's a cash cow but one would think title fights would lead the card over non title fights. Maybe they're just trying to put a little extra attention into women's BW. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of fight fans are more interested in Aldo/Edgar than Tate/Nunes.

(even though we already knew)

pv1EnvR.png

This is how it should be IMO (not that it matters too much and yes I'm a goof):
aQXWAmD.png

Since Santos replaced Brunson, that fight is interchangeable with Cat/Pena, and the last 2 prelims are interchangeable too I guess. But Sage vs Ricky Martin should not be above any of the fights on this card let alone on TV.
NOTE: they've had interim title fights air after actual title fights in the past.
Source: http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-200

Aldo-edgar prior to tate-nunez is just plain PC silliness... We get it, Womens MMA, Yayyyy...

That's not an idiom. You're just a douchebag for talking like that.

I didn't say it was. But if you can understand idioms then you should be able to grasp something that was mostly figurative. For some reason you took what I said as gospel.

"u really think thats the reason? Like if he didnt think that he would be running a billion dollar company?"

^^^Fucking seriously? Are you that dense?

I didn't say it was. But if you can understand idioms then you should be able to grasp something that was mostly figurative. For some reason you took what I said as gospel.

"u really think thats the reason? Like if he didnt think that he would be running a billion dollar company?"

^^^Fucking seriously? Are you that dense?

It's just a stupid fucking thing to say that one would only say if they are trying to pull off a snappy one liner. That's why you're a douchebag for talking like this.

This is the first time I've really seen the card list. Haven't looked it at it before. It really did shape up. That's some card.

I hope Aldo and Brock are in the same locker room. Just because i get a kick out the idea of that. lol

Back