UFC 200 Bout Order Confirmed

Not really surprised Tate-Nunes is over Aldo-Edgar. It's an undisputed title fight vs. an interim title fight. Sage being on the FS1 prelims is also no surprise, but don't see why Cat-Julianna is headlining over Hendricks or Dillishaw. In the end, it really doesn't matter, we'll all be watching the fights from beginning to end. What an incredible card.

Nah you put Brock as the headliner to reel in the casual WWE just bleeders because the real fans are going to buy this anyway. It makes business sense. And I think they still have hope that Sage might be their posterboy lol.
The WWE fans will also buy the PPV regardless of Lesnar's place on the card.

Lol at Sage and that can on TV over Mousasi.

Hell Sage is a can himself tapped to a weak was arm triangle that wasn't even in.

Why is the WMMA fight on top of the 145 lbs tittle fight ?

Also wanted 5 rounds for Lesnar but let's be real here.. Hunt won't last 2 rounds. :D

Because he'll ko brock so hard he'll break both hands and have trouble eating?

Haaa because Lesnar is going to flatten him that they'll need to scrape him off the Octagon mat before the main event commences.

Haaa because Lesnar is going to flatten him that they'll need to scrape him off the Octagon mat before the main event commences.
lol hunts so fucking thick, if he was flattened like a pancake he'd probably cover the floor of the entire arena!

So stacked! Any FP prelim can be switched with the northcutt/Marin fight.

lol hunts so fucking thick, if he was flattened like a pancake he'd probably cover the floor of the entire arena!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Stick a fork in him he is done.

Do people really find this a stacked card? Ima be that guy and say in the context of history this card isn't that great.

People care about Hunt Brock? Tate Nunes and Cain Browne? Alright. I don't want to piss in peoples cheerios so I won't say this much in the future but this isn't some magnificent card. DC vs Jones 1 was an ok fight there was no people screaming in excitement for a rematch after the first one.

but Allllrightttt. People seem to be on board for this as "best card ever" so okayyyy. Prelims are good and hopefully Aldo pulls it off.

Tate vs. Nunes is a pathetic fight, every single person who has ever watched Nunes fight knows she can't go for more than 2 rounds, this is a squash match.

u really think thats the reason? Like if he didnt think that he would be running a billion dollar company?
Some of you just try to pump out these snappy lines without really thinking about them lol

.....and you prove my point again.

too bad they didn't announce the lensar fight earlier. it would sell more as UFC 200: Lesnar vs Hunt

(even though we already knew)

pv1EnvR.png

This is how it should be IMO (not that it matters too much and yes I'm a goof):
aQXWAmD.png

Since Santos replaced Brunson I guess that and Cat/Pena are interchangeable, and same goes for the last 2 prelims I guess. But Sage vs Ricky Martin should not be above any of the fights on this card let alone on TV.
http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-200

Great...stacked card. Real treat, for the hardcore MMA fans :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back