UFC 200 Bout Order Confirmed

Lauzon/Diego and Jim Miller/Gomi should have been put on one of the cards in the days before 200. Those are the kinds of fights you would want the masses to see

Great card for sure! can't wait. lets hope it all stays together.

You know when you fart too hard and the head of the nugget pops out? Just got that after seeing the full line up
QONVIyz.gif
Pics or GTFO!!

I don't think Brock/Hunt should be above the other title fights. I get that he's the biggest draw on the card but title fights are title fights. Also, Sage vs. some nobody should be on the early prelims for sure.

....and this is why you don't run a billion dollar fight promotion

Yeah Hunt Lesnar as the co-main event. And Tate-Nunes higher than Aldo-Edgar.

And the prelims headlined by Cat Zingano over 2 former champions in Hendricks and Dillashaw.

What a JOKE.

just goes to show you how unlikable Aldo, Hendricks, and Dillashaw are...

2/12 fights not that big of a deal

I don't think Brock/Hunt should be above the other title fights. I get that he's the biggest draw on the card but title fights are title fights. Also, Sage vs. some nobody should be on the early prelims for sure.
Nah you put Brock as the headliner to reel in the casual WWE just bleeders because the real fans are going to buy this anyway. It makes business sense. And I think they still have hope that Sage might be their posterboy lol.

....and this is why you don't run a billion dollar fight promotion

u really think thats the reason? Like if he didnt think that he would be running a billion dollar company?
Some of you just try to pump out these snappy lines without really thinking about them lol

Brock should have been main. I still might not buy the card, unless Conor is put in.

Tate vs Whoever should be on the prelims

Tate and Nunes is for an actual championship as opposed to an interim

Not that it matters AT ALL. You're going to watch all the fights anyway
Well Tate blanketing Nunes will kill the momentum right in the middle of the main card

Can't wait for this one. Has the whoFC jacked this one up to 70 big ones yet?

Surprised Sage isn't the main event the way Dana hypes him.

Ugly order but what can you do? Solid card is thick, solid and tight.

I hadn't realized that TJ/Assunco was on this card too. Man, what a card.

Yeah Hunt Lesnar as the co-main event. And Tate-Nunes higher than Aldo-Edgar.

And the prelims headlined by Cat Zingano over 2 former champions in Hendricks and Dillashaw.

What a JOKE.
I'm pretty shocked myself.

Back