UFC 200 Bout Order Confirmed

Fingers crossed for no injuries and nobody missing weight

*cough Hendricks cough*

I know they're trying to popularize wmma but I seriously wish we had two other bouts instead of those chicks.

Who the hell wouldn't rather have GSP/Diaz vs Bisping or whatever more skilled or entertaining fights?

This is the correct order. Maybe Tate vs Nunes should be after Aldo vs Frankie cause it's a legit title fight. Northcutt is 1-1 in the UFC, has the least experience on that card and really isn't that well known, he should open the FP Prelims. Dude lost his last fight too.

I could do without shortcut vs whoever that dude is.
Give me Kongo vs Barry any day.

This card would be truly special without WMMA. Imagine another real title match and another real top contender fight on this card.
You beat me to it.

you obviously dont understand, nothing logical or reasonable in the way of justifying wmma to the usual suspects will ever stop them bitching about it, you know, like a girl does....
who gives a flying fuck who fights when, if jesus and satan were scheduled some cunt on sherdog would complain that mcgregor -aldo should have had higher billing.
half the cunts moaning are going to stream it anyway.
I just said why it matters

You know when you fart too hard and the head of the nugget pops out? Just got that after seeing the full line up
QONVIyz.gif

A peeking turtle it's called! Lmao

I wonder who all is getting a PPV cut on this card. Brock probably will make them all millions, even if they only get $3 per buy after 330K.

Back