Law U.S. House fails to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas

Mayorkas is the guy giving the orders and providing oversight. He's the correct target, if anyone. The thing is they tried to make him look bad and found bupkis. They wasted a bunch of time and tax payer money to prove yet again they don't give a flying fuck about the border or any other policy matter. They just want to make it to re-election. Fuck their constituents, fuck the taxpayers, fuck the USA--it's all about the Benjamins.
I meant he reports to the president. And I dont disagree that we are in the full blown midst of political games these days that the citizens dont want. Or maybe some do... but not a lot of us

It's become so extreme that the very notion of "compromise" is coded language for something unacceptable. Like, this shit is so obvious: the Dems said ok GOP, we'll work with you on this to make something happen. And the very fact of being worked with made the process doomed. The GOP doesn't want to pass things, they want to force things through over the cries of their social and political enemies. It doesn't matter what the topic or issue; the process itself is the point. And that's just on one level, right, because even with majorities in all branches, the problem then becomes wait we don't even have any ideas in the first place so wtf are we going to try to ram through? Tax cuts? Anti-lgbt shit? Pathetic.
The republicans seem to run on problems not solutions.

if these republicunts can't even get rid of Mayorkas, what good are they?

they are pretty good for crying about problems which they have never had any intentions of ever doing anything about other than blaming everybody else for the problems while trying to make them election-year issues to run their campaigns off of.

as always, they won't lift a finger to do anything to help deal with the crisis that they are always screeching about whenever an election comes around.

these people are unfit to govern on every level. even with a majority, these incompetent partisan hacks couldn't even impeach their own democrat scapegoat they created. they are too busy jerking their dicks off to pictures of hunter biden's cock and looking for 40 year old unpaid parking tickets of brandon's so that they can put on their impeachment charade just to woo some of their voters.

they have passed more speaker votes than bills. this is how republicans "govern". and that's exactly how they want it. get paid to do absolutely nothing, and just blame everybody else for every problem. never actually get their boots wet to help deliver a solution, or even lift a finger at all. their "solution" to dealing with problems is to do absolutely nothing at all and hope that the problem just magically goes away so that they can try to take credit for it.

theyve got a border funding bill ready to go but they have chosen to just sit on their hands and do nothing about the border crisis other than to just sit there crying about it, all because of private citizen trump's personal feelings about the upcoming election.

Last edited:
House Republicans are a joke. They cant get shit passed amongst themselves. They already removed one speaker. They couldn't even get themselves straight on this. They have been going on about it for a while now. Complete clown show headed by the biggest clown in politics.

GFwA9dTakAYFZYK

lol
Let's see.
-The cities who are overwhelmed by illegal immigrants.
-The Democrat Party who denied for years there was a problem and suddenly wants to take measures.

What Republicans are doing -in fact, not doing- is despicable. They're going to sit on their hands for another year because they don't give Biden a win. But please don't tell me there's not a problem. That's just silly.

Which cities are being overwhelmed? Even now, Canada is accepting twice as many immigrants per capita. Where I work the shop floor is 90% first generation immigrants.

The current surge in the US is in part a result of the pandemic, which let them turn back huge numbers of people. Biden continued most of Trump's border policies including some pretty huge funding and Title 42 (which really pissed off the left). The right loved Abbott and DeSantis sending busloads of migrants to the wrong places and consider it a political victory, but the US was already doing this properly in huge numbers. The only difference was that the migrants conservatives moved around were deliberately sent to the wrong places to disrupt the process. This is why people were screaming human trafficking.

As birth rates in the west continue to decline, the need for immigrants is going to increase. Someone needs to generate the tax revenue to pay for my health care in my old age.

Which cities are being overwhelmed?
NY, Chicago, Denver, Boston, etc.

Where I work the shop floor is 90% first generation immigrants.
It has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

The current surge in the US is in part a result of the pandemic, which let them turn back huge numbers of people.
Yes, but it certainly doesn't help when the President encourage people to come.

The only difference was that the migrants conservatives moved around were deliberately sent to the wrong places to disrupt the process.
How are cities like NY the wrong places?

As birth rates in the west continue to decline, the need for immigrants is going to increase. Someone needs to generate the tax revenue to pay for my health care in my old age.
Absolutely. There's still a proper process to do it. It's a slap in the face to families who have to wait for years in some cases to get in the legal way.

lol
Let's see.
-The cities who are overwhelmed by illegal immigrants.
-The Democrat Party who denied for years there was a problem and suddenly wants to take measures.

What Republicans are doing -in fact, not doing- is despicable. They're going to sit on their hands for another year because they don't give Biden a win. But please don't tell me there's not a problem. That's just silly.
I beg your pardon, I intended to respond to this before. I'm referring specifically to the Dept. of Homeland Security, the head of whom is the subject of the thread. My point is strictly that it was absolutely ridiculous to attempt to impeach him for inaction.

The republicans seem to run on problems not solutions.
There is no "seem" to this.

This is factually what they do. They have no platform.

"Repeal and replace Obamacare"

So what's the Republican solution? "Umm, ugh, we'll get right on that" - decade later and no plan lol

Then in 2016 Trump ran on essentially throwing Hillary Clinton in jail and making Mexico pay for a border wall? Still waiting to hear how Trump plans to make Mexico pay for a border wall with money they don't even have lol.

In 2020, Trump essentially ran on "fuck liberals" and lost. They didn't even have a party platform.

In 2024 Trump and Republicans are running on "We are all victims" and running on a border issue in which they refuse to even vote on.

It would be comical if these idiots weren't trying their hardest to turn the US into a shit hole dictator state.

NY, Chicago, Denver, Boston, etc.

It has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

Yes, but it certainly doesn't help when the President encourage people to come.

How are cities like NY the wrong places?

Absolutely. There's still a proper process to do it. It's a slap in the face to families who have to wait for years in some cases to get in the legal way.

First of all, the GOP doesn't care about legal vs illegal. What they care about is white and not white. They may say otherwise but anyone paying any attention to the rhetoric knows what's going on.

The wrong places are places a thousand miles away from where they're legally required to be. This happened with all the immigrants the GOP moved around. They were lied to and sent to places they couldn't possible fulfill their obligations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back