Elections Republican house: no border deal till trump or republican president

a2713Ow_460s.jpg

6039b3e82b4ba.jpeg

Your logic is flawed. Voting records and proposed legislation don't lie. Democrats have proposed immigration reform time and time again. Republicans obstruct, then use it as a political cudgel to campaign on. When presented with the option to pass a bill they run faster than Josh Hawley from Capitol Rioters.

This is not a "both sides" issue.
I think you're also old and smart enough to understand this type of politics is constantly played by both sides, adopting stances that favor them politically at the time, even if it's in stark contrast to previous years.

Also Josh Hawley running like a coward was debunked.

I think you're also old and smart enough to understand this type of politics is constantly played by both sides, adopting stances that favor them politically at the time, even if it's in stark contrast to previous years.

It is played by both sides, it's a wedge issue/political cudgel for one side.

The Hawley reference was in jest. He's still a turd.

Hmm. Do you even understand the point that the creators of this propaganda are trying to make? It's that there's no change in immigration policy. If you were thinking logically, this would undermine your other points. But I think you're only thinking affectively (i.e., this is an insult to Biden, you have a negative affective response to Biden, so you agree).

Examples of Democrats opposing policy they support in order to hurt the country so people will blame Republicans? Examples of Republicans doing that before Obama?

Hmm. Do you even understand the point that the creators of this propaganda are trying to make? It's that there's no change in immigration policy. If you were thinking logically, this would undermine your other points. But I think you're only thinking affectively (i.e., this is an insult to Biden, you have a negative affective response to Biden, so you agree).

Clever way to admit that the Biden Administration has identical border policies to the Trump Administration.

No "open borders."

biden's open border is undeniable. those memes, which you're taking literally, are exposing the doublespeak that makes them call it "kids in cages" for trump and "super happy fun kid zone" for biden. no one's saying that trump and biden's borders are equivalent, because they're not.

biden's open border is undeniable. those memes, which you're taking literally, are exposing the doublespeak that makes them call it "kids in cages" for trump and "super happy fun kid zone" for biden. no one's saying that trump and biden's borders are equivalent, because they're not.
:) You can't have it both ways, chief. It's either different policy or the policy is the same but they're calling it something different. Which is it?

Republicans: Illegal immigration is destroying the country!

Also Republicans: We can wait another year to do anything about it because it's politically convenient for us.
It’ll backfire on them just like abortion.

Back