U.S. have prepared charges to seek arrest of Julian Assange

lol just read through the responses on twitter, libtards on twitter are even more delusional than war room libtards

You lost, get over it.
I won the popular vote, Diamond Jim colluded with Russia, people posting in this thread instead of mine are posting against their own interests, madmick will be impeached, it was misogyny

El oh el. Doesn't mean anything since they can't get him.

think so?

the Brits could have the embassy surrounded in minutes
and issue an ultimatum to Ecuador
if America issues the same statement
they have to back down

think so?

the Brits could have the embassy surrounded in minutes
and issue an ultimatum to Ecuador
if America issues the same statement
they have to back down

Watch less action movies buddeh

Still, the move could be viewed as political, since Assange is untouchable as long as he remains in the Ecuadorian embassy, and Ecuador has not changed its stance on Assange's extradition.
*tillerson accent*

It has appeared Ecuador has lost all legitamacy as a government, their harboring of terrorism is a threat to this nation, and the steps to absolving the issue are under way.

Trump admin probably ready to deliver some freedom bombs to Ecuador.

How many Trumpsters are but hurt over this?

1492727949986.png

Last edited:
just a few days ago people were ready to invade North Korea

but going in to get one man is out of the question?
War is generally accepted in a modern Western society.
Attacking embassies isn't.

War is generally accepted in a modern Western society.
Attacking embassies isn't.

I can see how that would set a bad precedent

especially if they don't agree to hand him over

but you could argue that harboring a wanted criminal also sets a bad precedent

Send in unmarked little green men to get him and claim it was a random militia afterwards. Two can play this game bitches.

Thread title needed at least 5 more !'s. I almost missed it.

From where does the US government derive the authority to charge Assange? Can the feds also charge Dutch citizens who smoke weed in The Netherlands? Where's the charges against the guys who broke all the Snowden leaks?

How w many Trumpsters are but hurt over this?

If i were US citizen i would have probably voted for Trump. I also would have been pretty pissed and disappointed right now.

I doubt that Trump will "drain the swamp" or whatever... It will only get worse.

Trump is a false God. :D

If i were US citizen i would have probably voted for Trump. I also would have been pretty pissed and disappointed right now.

I doubt that Trump will "drain the swamp" or whatever... It will only get worse.

I think more and more people will come around to your conclusion.

1492728555066.jpg

joy-of-sect.jpg

Explanation - the statute of limitations is about to run out on the Sweden charges. Assange will be free to leave soon, if they don't charge him with something else.

Back