U.S. have prepared charges to seek arrest of Julian Assange

Dunno, depends on what the charges are, but it mostly happens when somebody is directly involved in criminal activity in the United States, despite not being there. Usually conspiracy charges, but I think it can also happen when somebody does something in one country that causes damage in another - hacking being the most obvious example, but if you were to mail a bomb or something, that might also do it.

Did he hack it himself or show evidence of systemic corruption given to him by an unknown source. Due to how widespread the corruption he had to release the files to ensure something was done.

Another way to look at it. When the system is the defense of the crime people have to go outside the system.

Did he hack it himself or show evidence of systemic corruption given to him by an unknown source. Due to how widespread the corruption he had to release the files to ensure something was done.

Another way to look at it. When the system is the defense of the crime people have to go outside the system.

Based on my limited reading the crux of it seems to be that he actively solicited/participated in the "theft" of information. My immediate inclination is wanting to dismiss that, but huge if true. The only offsetting thing I can think of is whether or not the information was paid for. If yes, then I see the problem. If not then it sounds like aggressive journalism protected under the First Amendment.

Never happen, than their own diplomatic immunity becomes worthless. They will set a precitent very close to being forced to hand over one of theirs.

there are rumours that they're gonna try to extradite him.

might not even come to a stand-off

but what would happen would largely depend on the people in the embassy. if it were the guys from the Alamo for example there would be hell to pay.

Based on my limited reading the crux of it seems to be that he actively solicited/participated in the "theft" of information. My immediate inclination is wanting to dismiss that, but huge if true. The only offsetting thing I can think of is whether or not the information was paid for. If yes, then I see the problem. If not then it sounds like aggressive journalism protected under the First Amendment.

I'm not an American but how would you feel if I just told you that your post was illegal in my country and even though you aren't a citizen I want you to be deported as it violates my countries laws?

I'm not an American but how would you feel if I just told you that your post was illegal in my country and even though you aren't a citizen I want you to be deported as it violates my countries laws?

I'd laugh. Maybe feel like I gained some street cred. <cheer>

there are rumours that they're gonna try to extradite him.

might not even come to a stand-off

but what would happen would largely depend on the people in the embassy. if it were the guys from the Alamo for example there would be hell to pay.

Do you mean the Salvadorian embassy or the British government?

If the British government it'll never happen as it is an act of war to invade another country. While Salvador isn't a concern there are plenty of countries who are that the British and US rely on diplomatic immunity.

Cross that line and you set a precedence the world can see. I bet Russia has wanted to chat to a few people in either the British or US embassies over the years....

The British are just showing support and yelling "yeah what he said" even if they expel the Salvadorian attache they have to give immunity to exit Briton and this will include Julian

Obviously it's just my opinion and just how I see it

I'm assuming they're talking to Ecuador.

they might release him, they might not. but with enough evidence the US & UK combined can put on quite a bit of pressure if they want to.

I'd laugh. Maybe feel like I gained some street cred. <cheer>

Its all fun until the tears start though:)

Personally I view him/whistleblowers like the unions or politicians, a necessary evil.
Its not because of what he did that the US wants him it's because people are being made to explain there actions. People who see themselves as outside the law, entitled to do as they please.

Fuck them

I'm assuming they're talking to Ecuador.

they might release him, they might not. but with enough evidence the US & UK combined can put on quite a bit of pressure if they want to.

True but you'll be amazed at the power of spite, we've all been known to cut our nose off despite our face. The global support the US has had traditionally is diminishing and further evidence like what was released has diminished it further.

In sherdog terms you're becoming the empire to be rallied against. Even your traditional allies, their populations who vote are becoming disgruntled.

Its all fun until the tears start though:)

Personally I view him/whistleblowers like the unions or politicians, a necessary evil.
Its not because of what he did that the US wants him it's because people are being made to explain there actions. People who see themselves as outside the law, entitled to do as they please.

Fuck them

Here's fun. This should have me wanted in Germany.

Nazi+Art+Poster+-+Waffen+SS+Girl.jpg

hot_nazi_chick_in_bikini_by_r_j_x-d5nvucs.jpg

michelle_mcgee1.jpg

Totally agreed on the whistle-blowing and "fuck them" sentiment.

Yeah fuck Assange, no fucking balls, shouldnt make promises he was not eager to carry out.

yeah, fuck a guy not wanting to face "justice" system of a country that clearly wants him trialed and imprisoned

and fuck him for thinking Trump would be on his side, after Trump said he loved Wikileaks in a public speech

no fucking balls at all

Donald is now letting the deep state run things , after everything Assange did for him.

Donald is now letting the deep state run things , after everything Assange did for him.

The memories of Kings (and Presidents) is fleeting, get what you can than and there or go without.

yeah, fuck a guy not wanting to face "justice" system of a country that clearly wants him trialed and imprisoned

and fuck him for thinking Trump would be on his side, after Trump said he loved Wikileaks in a public speech

no fucking balls at all

Dont make threats you cant keep, its that simple.

He wanted to be a martyr and now he balks once he was called on it.

Dont make threats you cant keep, its that simple.

He wanted to be a martyr and now he balks once he was called on it.

he did more for the people than you ever will lol

I don't care what he aspires to be, I care about what he has done so far
and wikileaks exposed hypocrisy of US government on a global scale.

Back