U.S. have prepared charges to seek arrest of Julian Assange

joy-of-sect.jpg
DEXATI20170420181724.png

From where does the US government derive the authority to charge Assange? Can the feds also charge Dutch citizens who smoke weed in The Netherlands? Where's the charges against the guys who broke all the Snowden leaks?
Dunno, depends on what the charges are, but it mostly happens when somebody is directly involved in criminal activity in the United States, despite not being there. Usually conspiracy charges, but I think it can also happen when somebody does something in one country that causes damage in another - hacking being the most obvious example, but if you were to mail a bomb or something, that might also do it.

Dunno, depends on what the charges are, but it mostly happens when somebody is directly involved in criminal activity in the United States, despite not being there. Usually conspiracy charges, but I think it can also happen when somebody does something in one country that causes damage in another - hacking being the most obvious example, but if you were to mail a bomb or something, that might also do it.

I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

Chelsea Manning to Be Released Early as Obama Commutes Sentence

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/...s-bulk-of-chelsea-mannings-sentence.html?_r=0

Julian Assange BACKTRACKS on vow to face US justice after Chelsea Manning commutation

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...radition-US-Chelsea-Manning-commutation-Obama

Yeah fuck Assange, no fucking balls, shouldnt make promises he was not eager to carry out.

Why?

It's not like the US can do anything or they're the upstanding party in this instance.

Fuck them in the asshole.

America lies and Iraq gets overthrown and 10,000's die.

Who really gives a fuck if someone lies to a cunt?

Well, this kinda fucks up the narrative that Assange was working for Putin to help get puppet Trump elected.

Its CNN (so the opposite is more likely the truth) and its from an un named source....has any one else reported on this? (That isnt just linking back to CNN)

Apparently Trump took Assange' dick out of his mouth, and realize Assange will pop on his hair. He thought it was funny when Assange popped on Obama, but Trump's game is pee, not semen.

There, I've done my part, and can commit Seppuku.

I wish to die in spring,
beneath the cherry blossoms,
while the springtime moon is full.

LOL, yeah, and Roman Polanski is next.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said at a news conference Thursday that Assange's arrest is a "priority."

Not quite.

CNN just being CNN; distorting information to fit their own agenda.

Get over it. The bitch you backed lost.

e9d6654c1a0c82e977be135a7c35f0fb7e6ff35c420a251c074f82c6dbb682c4_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just an fyi, when you're the one that keeps bringing something up, it's not the other person that needs to get over it.

Just an fyi, when you're the one that keeps bringing something up, it's not the other person that needs to get over it.

Did you read his post? He was saltier than Luke Rockhold.
Probably still has a Hillary for President sticker on his Prius.

think so?

the Brits could have the embassy surrounded in minutes
and issue an ultimatum to Ecuador
if America issues the same statement
they have to back down

Never happen, than their own diplomatic immunity becomes worthless. They will set a precitent very close to being forced to hand over one of theirs.

Back