Tyron came out of 10 rounds against Wonderboy unscathed, but GSP is gonna "jab fest" him?

820.gif

Take pride in a juicy MW beating a WW.

I'm not a fan of GSP, but I still expect him to jab Woodley to death.

I think it will look like the Rory Macdonal fight.

I would probably take Woodley as a bet if he were underdog, he's on fire and on a roll. GSP is out the door if a fight doesn't go his way.

yeah but GSP isn't a taller rangier superior kickboxer/volume striker like Rory is. Apples n oranges.
GSP is definitely longer than Rory, at least reach wise

Did watch the build up and promotion before that fight?
In his second run with the UFC, Robbie Lawler has fought 11 times, and he only has 4 finishes. That isn't even 50% finishing rate, and yet the UFC promoted as this scary boogeyman before the Tyron Woodley fight.

That is hype. When the image doesn't match the record, it is called hype.
He's called a boogieman because he fights like a boogieman you dimwit, because he fights like a mad man in the fifth. The hype is more because he always brings an awesome fight

GSP fought plenty of guys with KO power. Tyron will not be able to keep up with his pace, especially in rounds 4&5.

GSP was gassing hard in the 3rd round against Bisping lol.

Your math doesn't add up, Bisping is a cardio beast there's no way Woodley would push GSP that hard. Also GSP finished that fight lol.

What's crazy is GSP is a better wrestler and Tyron has been wrestling damn near his whole life.

Woodley isn’t Bisping. He doesn’t push the pace and doesn’t commit to going forward

You're right that Woodley isn't Bisping, but you would have to be delusional as hell to think GSPs gas tank is going to be any better when a bigger weight cut is introduced into the mix.

You're right that Woodley isn't Bisping, but you would have to be delusional as hell to think GSPs gas tank is going to be any better when a bigger weight cut is introduced into the mix.

Not really considering he wouldn’t be carrying all that extra weight on his frame and the fact that he wouldn’t be coming off a 4 year retirement

Not really considering he wouldn’t be carrying all that extra weight on his frame and the fact that he wouldn’t be coming off a 4 year retirement

GSPs gas tank is never going to be like it was 4 years ago. The last time we saw GSP before Bisping, he got his ass kicked by Hendricks. Good luck with Woodley lol

GSPs gas tank is never going to be like it was 4 years ago. The last time we saw GSP before Bisping, he got his ass kicked by Hendricks. Good luck with Woodley lol

What does “getting his ass kicked” by Hendricks have to do with his gas tank? Irrelevant statement. GSP bulked up to a bigger weight class and had his first fight in 4 years. What a surprised he struggled to keep pace. Good job Woodley isn’t renowned for pushing the pace.

Woodley is just a black Koscheck to GSP

What does “getting his ass kicked” by Hendricks have to do with his gas tank? Irrelevant statement. GSP bulked up to a bigger weight class and had his first fight in 4 years. What a surprised he struggled to keep pace. Good job Woodley isn’t renowned for pushing the pace.

Woodley is just a black Koscheck to GSP

You act like GSP hulked up to ubereem status lmfao.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a big weight cut for GSP is going to be way worse for his cardio than a couple of pounds of muscle.

And I'm telling you that GSP got his ass kicked by Hendricks to show you that he was slipping and declining before the 4 year layoff. Woodley is going to crack his chin bad if GSP ever even decides to fight again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back