Tyron came out of 10 rounds against Wonderboy unscathed, but GSP is gonna "jab fest" him?

820.gif

You low foreheads can @Kung Fu bb when GSP folds to Woodley's millionth callout and signs on the dotted motherfuckin line.

But it's probably best we don't hold our breath waiting, wouldn't you agree?

I've been called some shitty insults in my time but "low forehead" must be top2 dumbest insult ever.

Is this an actual insult? It's a pretty shitty insult, I must say..

I've learned that the second you put Kung Fu bb in his place with facts, he either flat out doesn't reply or completely ignores said factual points in the post when he replies. So cute. So predictable.
And when poor troll perrichet is the only person that agrees with your posts, it means it´s time for you to rethink everything you´re saying.
<{outtahere}>

And when poor troll perrichet is the only person that agrees with your posts, it means it´s time for you to rethink everything you´re saying.
<{outtahere}>
You have no likes because no one agrees with the stupid shit you post.

It doesn´t even fucking matter, but yeah, i got almost 100 likes in the whole thread, and 20 in the 1st post alone.

But yeah, you can stick with Parakeet.
<{outtahere}>

It doesn´t even fucking matter, but yeah, i got almost 100 likes in the whole thread, and 20 in the 1st post alone.

But yeah, you can stick with Parakeet.
<{outtahere}>
And I can say the exact same thing for myself, dummy. The fact that you even care about E-cred shows how fucking lame you are but alas, BRs gonna BR.

And I can say the exact same thing for myself, dummy. The fact that you even care about E-cred shows how fucking lame you are but alas, BRs gonna BR.
When troll Parakeet is your biggest fan and supporter, something is not right.
<{outtahere}>

He has more than you with half as many posts

Hahaha that doesn’t look to good for you by your logic

He has more than you with half as many posts

Hahaha that doesn’t look to good for you by your logic
??? I was posting long before the like system came about. How the fuck were you here since before it came about and still say something so stupid?

Wait, yellow card...... Nevermind.

When troll Parakeet is your biggest fan and supporter, something is not right.
<{outtahere}>

This is coming from a guy who arse licks Toner. Probably the same person now thinking of it. 2 people can’t possibly be that retarded

GSP and Wonderboy are nothing alike in their fighting style.

Plus, GSP is the best wrestler 175 has ever seen while Wonderboy doesnt even use wrestling in his attack

??? I was posting long before the like system came about. How the fuck were you here since before it came about and still say something so stupid?

Wait, yellow card...... Nevermind.

Oh I completely understand that, the reason my likes are so low. I as gone for a long time and just recently came back.

I just found it humerous.

It´s all about "that jab" for you GSP's fan, isn´t it? Funny as fuck. It´s all about that "jab fest".
"Yeah man, Hendricks beat the fuck out of GSP because he stifled his hab. It´s all that jab"

Look man, I´ll try to make it as simple as possible for you, but please stay with me:

Hendricks strategy was simple: Stuff takedowns, be aggressive and lots of uppercuts. GSP didn´t lose because he couldn´t stablish the jab, BS. He lost because he couldn´t take Johny down, and when he did he couldn´t control him there, and Johny was more aggressive and had way more power in his hands. Here, I´ll show you what actually happened.

2.gif

Now where are your gifs of "GSP couldn´t stablish the jab?" You can´t show it, you know why? Because you´re delusional.
But I´ll show you, here look, GSP's weapons are working fine at some point. That jab and straight right to the chin, but no pressure, no power behind his punches. Look, beautiful takedowns, but zero top control. GSP's weapon were working just fine, but Johny was able to take anything GSP dished out without any problems.
tumblr_mweqcz57mN1qaa8d1o1_250.gif
SIDZZ9W.gif

Here again, land flush on Johny's chin but zero power in his punches.
5FdL9pb.gif

<seedat>

PreUSADA Johnny was fucking incredible. His speed, strength and power were off the charts.

He got his soul sucked out after that. Sad.

Oh I completely understand that, the reason my likes are so low. I as gone for a long time and just recently came back.

I just found it humerous.
I was replying off of his stupid claim that my only like was from Perrichet, when he conveniently ignored my 1st post I responded to him with, which had like 18. I personally don't give a flying fuck about likes and say whatever the fuck I want and don't say things to fish for likes like some do.

The majority of top liked posters here are just people that post gifs or photoshops. Not actual likes for real MMA conversations.

I've been called some shitty insults in my time but "low forehead" must be top2 dumbest insult ever.

Is this an actual insult? It's a pretty shitty insult, I must say..
It sounded badass when Arnold said it.

<{monica}>

No, GSP is not gonna jab fest Woodley if that fight ever happens. And please don´t compare Woodley to Koscheck, that´s embarrassing.

First of all, there´s not gonna be any "threat of the takedown" for Woodley, forget about that. That´s his department. He was hesitant against Wonderboy because the guy is an absolute expert on the feet. But Woodley is the wrestling expert here against GSP, he won´t be afraid of any takedowns, he´s not afraid of anybody taking him down (except Maia, a bjj wizard). So NO, Woodley is not gonna get taken down, Tyron´s too strong and his wrestling is too good for out of prime post retirement GSP.

Secondly, forget about GSP being the aggressor on the feet and putting pressure on Woodley, he would get countered right away. Everybody landed punches on GSP throughout his career, even JAKE SHIELDS, and believe me, Tyron would land hard, and once GSP feels that right hand, he´s gonna be hesitant as fuck. Just look at what happened to a striking expert like Wonderboy, he didn´t land shit for 10 rounds, and as soon as he opened up a little more to attack Tyron, he almost got knocked the fuck out and finished in both fights.
tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

If it ever happens, I got Tyron by brutal 1st round KO.
KmiLato.gif

I remember when, before the Bisping fight, sherdoggers created the some kind of topics.

But Michael is so big and Georges is so small
But GSP only has that jab
But no way in hell will GSP win
I can't see GSP win in any scenario
Bisping will destroy him

And then...

And you're another one of GSP's fans who believes "he´s gonna jab him all night long" ? I see.

Not necessarily, but you make it sound like GSP has zero chance of even touching Tyron which is a loaded bunch of bullshit.

At least try and be semi-non biased in your analysis. GSP has almost always found a way to overcome his opponents strengths. Granted Tyron has outstanding takedown defense, but you make it sound as though he's untouchable.

Truth is, it would likely be an incredibly even contest (and probably boring as fuck) as they both feel each other out and pitter patter to a decision. They are both incredibly well rounded and I get the feeling it would be a dull matchup.

When people talk about how bad ass woodley is this is all I see in my mind hahahah

My favorite woodley moment.

But I was always a fan of Nate the great

Back