Two girls, ages 5 and 9, shot in Toronto

Unfortunately those links don't provide any statistics on immigrants causing more crime compared to natural born citizens.

My guess is that the majority of crime is committed by Canadian citizens and even when accounting for differences in populations (immigrant to non immigrant) they would be very similar.

Crime statistics do not record race or immigration status.

You have to be naive to think that immigrants aren't increasing crime though. Just look at the number of immigrant gangs. Clearly letting in large amounts of people from undeveloped countries with different cultures is a bad idea.

There's too much evidence. All you have to do is gather up all the news articles over the past few years and it paints an ugly picture.

Country gets flooded, white people move away which means less integration, immigrants end up taking low wage unskilled jobs, gehtto enclaves are created, immigrants themselves or their children end up joining gangs for acceptance or due to intimidation or for the thrill of it and dirty profits. Shootings increase, little girls get shot and progressive libs rejoice because they now have the ammunition they need to make guns look bad.

No I meant it is to Canada what Detroit is to America. Filthy, disgusting air, and tons of crime.

Still sounds like you've never been here.

It's an amazing city, one of the best in the entire world to live in. Unfortunately the cost of living has really spiked in the last few years.

Crime statistics do not record race or immigration status.

You have to be naive to think that immigrants aren't increasing crime though. Just look at the number of immigrant gangs. Clearly letting in large amounts of people from undeveloped countries with different cultures is a bad idea.

There's too much evidence. All you have to do is gather up all the news articles over the past few years and it paints an ugly picture.

Country gets flooded, white people move away which means less integration, immigrants end up taking low wage unskilled jobs, gehtto enclaves are created, immigrants themselves or their children end up joining gangs for acceptance or due to intimidation or for the thrill of it and dirty profits. Shootings increase, little girls get shot and progressive libs rejoice because they now have the ammunition they need to make guns look bad.

Doesn't take much to make guns look bad.

They have the sole purpose of killing other humans.

Why are you making this an immigrant thing? It is clearly people imitating shitty american gang culture nothing to do with immigrants.
oh yeah because actual Canadians are popping caps into playgrounds too.

Retard.

Why is it when there is a shooting everyone seems to be hoping Muslims did it.

RIP those poor girls caught between gang violence.

My joke that has probably been done already but..

Trump should sue Canada for cultural appropriation.

I think the girls survived, no?

Currently i live in st catharines, most crime is canada born here, although race is typically white or black (nova scotian even like my previous neighbor pos).

lol, human trafficker?

Doesn't take much to make guns look bad.

They have the sole purpose of killing other humans.

Guns have been a part of Canadian culture since the beginning. Only progressive libs begging for tyranny think they're bad. Everyone else views them as useful tools for self defense, hunting and entertainment.

Guns have been a part of Canadian culture since the beginning. Only progressive libs begging for tyranny think they're bad. Everyone else views them as useful tools for self defense, hunting and entertainment.

I agree rifles still have use for hunting and on farms / polar bear protection etc. Bolt action single shot types.

I have an issue with every Tom Dick and Harry having access to handguns. Genie is already out of the bottle though.

A friend of mine just finished her phd in Canada last year. She was also in Toronto and hated it (for different reasons).

Is Toronto just a crappy place?

Back