Two girls, ages 5 and 9, shot in Toronto

I agree rifles still have use for hunting and on farms / polar bear protection etc. Bolt action single shot types.

I have an issue with every Tom Dick and Harry having access to handguns. Genie is already out of the bottle though.

LOL at just single shot bolt actions.

Once upon on time when Canada was strong and free, machine guns were available to the public. Many hunters use semi autos.

Tom, Dick and Harry aren't recklessly spraying bullets everywhere. Money should be spent on fighting crime, not on useless gun laws and registries.

When they finally catch the guy who did the shooting he can think long and hard about what he's done as he serves his 3 year sentence.

People in the US will think you're joking.

Remember the Just Desserts shooting? One of the perps got out in less than 5 yrs, shot someone again, then was deported back to Jamaica and shot back in Jamaica IIRC.

I agree rifles still have use for hunting and on farms / polar bear protection etc. Bolt action single shot types.

I have an issue with every Tom Dick and Harry having access to handguns. Genie is already out of the bottle though.
Go to Cabellas or a sporting store, buy a handgun, then once you own one report back to us. Until then consider keeping your yap shut about subjects you plainly know nothing about.

Or the right will blame illegals or blacks. We can play this game both ways .
Are you sure you want to play that game?

Illegals and blacks are responsible for astonishingly high rates of crime relative to the general population just as guns are used to commit serious violence and injury at a disproportionate rate relative to all other tools/weapons. If you're arguing to get rid of guns, then by "playing that game", am I to infer that you acknowledge an (assumed strawman) reciprocal argument to get rid of illegals and blacks as equally valid?

Yikes.

Go to Cabellas or a sporting store, buy a handgun, then once you own one report back to us. Until then consider keeping your yap shut about subjects you plainly know nothing about.

I know plenty.

Are you going to try and tell me that smuggled handguns from the US aren't a big issue?

His gang does actually. This guy only killed someone in The 90s.
Good guess, familiar with north prestons finest bitches?

lived in sid the kid's hometown for a few years, just down the road from the 'historic' community in question

lived in sid the kid's hometown for a few years, just down the road from the 'historic' community in question

Not going to lie these pos are becoming problematic and the police didnt do anything for a year until they were evicted. Had to sleep with a lot of problem solvers in my room (and i live in a nice neighborhood).

Glad they are gone but they should be locked up forever ever like outkast.

Are you sure you want to play that game?

Illegals and blacks are responsible for astonishingly high rates of crime relative to the general population just as guns are used to commit serious violence and injury at a disproportionate rate relative to all other tools/weapons. If you're arguing to get rid of guns, then by "playing that game", am I to infer that you acknowledge an (assumed strawman) reciprocal argument to get rid of illegals and blacks as equally valid?

Yikes.

But whites invaded North America and cause genocide to the native American and enslaved Africans.

So whites are just as bad then as illegals and blacks huh? SMH.

I know plenty.

Are you going to try and tell me that smuggled handguns from the US aren't a big issue?

You know nothing!

If there weren't any gangs then there wouldn't be any shootings. Guns aren't the problem. Registries are a joke and a waste of money. Spend that money on fighting crime.

<TheDonald>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back