Two girls, ages 5 and 9, shot in Toronto

When they finally catch the guy who did the shooting he can think long and hard about what he's done as he serves his 3 year sentence.

When they finally catch the guy who did the shooting he can think long and hard about what he's done as he serves his 3 year sentence.
*13 months

after time served while awaiting sentencing...

Harsher gun laws would have prevented this. We need more background checks, more prohibited guns, more registered guns, more of everything that doesn't have an effect on gang violence.
Yes, more strict gun laws in the US would lessen the amount of illegal firearms making it across the border into Canada. Good observation.

Yes, more strict gun laws in the US would lessen the amount of illegal firearms making it across the border into Canada. Good observation.

It's always America's fault.

"... because we live in Canada. It's like America, but without the guns."
-Buddy on Kids in the Hall
(memory may be faulty on attribution)
shit was true before Canada got themselves a heaping plate of diversity.

shit was true before Canada got themselves a heaping plate of diversity.
Since I haven't paid attention because it's Canada, is there a rise in crime above statistical anomaly associated with their heaping plate?

"... because we live in Canada. It's like America, but without the guns."
-Buddy on Kids in the Hall
(memory may be faulty on attribution)
There's a lot more firearms in Canada than most people realize.

Since I haven't paid attention because it's Canada, is there a rise in crime above statistical anomaly associated with their heaping plate?
lol I haven't either.

Yah, that's our branding. Theirs is... maple syrup? Tooks?
Theirs is ours, or more accurately mine, as I don't live where you do, but here, so your theirs is mine making it "ours". Take that!

Hope the kids will pull through fine, and they catch these fuckers. I haven't heard any updates yet this morning.

Damn Canadians trying to play like they even know what crime is. Toronto a city with around 2.8 million people had 66 murders in 2017. Indianapolis, Indiana (our 28th most dangerous city) had 148 murders with a population of only 864,000 in 2017.

And Indianapolis is Pence country- loose gun laws and majority non-Hispanic white, so don't come at me with that diversity shit.

Here's an article to ensure America keeps its street cred:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/westmi...ffice-shooting-live-updates-today-2018-06-14/

See, we don't need no gang shit in America, just cut the wrong person off and your whole family gets shot.

Damn Canadians trying to play like they even know what crime is. Toronto a city with around 2.8 million people had 66 murders in 2017. Indianapolis, Indiana (our 28th most dangerous city) had 148 murders with a population of only 864,000 in 2017.

And Indianapolis is Pence country- loose gun laws and majority non-Hispanic white, so don't come at me with that diversity shit.

Here's an article to ensure America keeps its street cred:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/westmi...ffice-shooting-live-updates-today-2018-06-14/

See, we don't need no gang shit in America, just cut the wrong person off and your whole family gets shot.
wait are you going to front like it’s not diversity committing the vast majority of the murders in Indy?

Looks like they got him.

Police make arrest in playground shooting of two young girls
image.jpg

Sheldon Eriya, 21, is shown in this handout photo. Eriya is facing charges in connection with the shooting of two young girls at a playground in Scarborough. (Toronto Police Service)

Police have made an arrest in the shocking daylight shooting of two young sisters at a playground in Scarborough.

The victims, ages five and nine, were shot while at a playground on Alton Towers Circle in the vicinity of McCowan Road and McNicoll Avenue at around 5 p.m. on Thursday.

The five-year-old girl was initially rushed to hospital in critical condition; however paramedics later said that her injuries were not believed to be life-threatening. Her nine-year-old sister was also listed in serious but non-life threatening condition.

Following the shooting, police said that a suspect or suspects fired at least seven shots into the playground before fleeing the scene in a black Nissan Versa. That vehicle was located by officers in the area of Liverpool Road and Highway 2 in Pickering on Friday.

A suspect, identified as 21-year-old Markham resident Sheldon Eriya, was also arrested in Pickering on Friday. He is charged with seven offences, including two counts of attempted murder.

Police say that they are continuing to look for two other male suspects in the case.

Speaking with reporters on Saturday, Mayor John Tory credited police for bringing about a quick arrest in the case.

“We have got to get these people off the street and serve notice to everyone else who carries a gun and who would even think of doing such a thing. They are going to be rounded up and we are going to make sure that they are put away,” he said.

Tory held a news conference on Friday where he called on police to ‘leave no stone unturned’ in identifying and apprehending the “cowards” responsible for Thursday’s “despicable” shooting.

On Saturday, he said that while the suspects are innocent until proven guilty, it is important that people who are engaged in gun violence are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

“I think it is time for us to be very aggressive in rounding these people up who carry these guns around, brandish guns and use guns and just say ‘You are not going to terrorize this community and you are not going to engage in this sort of unacceptable behavior.’,” he said.

In a news release issued on Saturday morning, police said that members of the public have been “extremely helpful” with the investigation so far.

A motive for the shooting is not immediately clear, though police have previously said that investigators believe that a male who was in the playground at the time was the intended target.

wait are you going to front like it’s not diversity committing the vast majority of the murders in Indy?

I don't know who committed the murders in Indy, but I do know that Toronto and a bunch of other cities are more diverse than Indianapolis and have a much lower murder rate. I think that speaks more to the competency of governance rather than anything else.

Progressive traitors and in denial creepy lunatics at it again, on their knees begging for tyranny. Guns aren't the problem and guns in the US won't be banned for a long time, if ever. Same deal with harsh and useless laws.

Canada doesn't need to waste money on harsher gun laws for Canadians. The money should be spent on combating thuglife and criminal scum which is Canada's real issue.

Honestly shocked the Canadian media isn't attempting to sweep this under the rug like they do with most gun violence to give that squeaky clean image like it never happens in Canada.

Bet they blame the guns and not the criminal or gang violence or people who can and will get their hands on a gun if they want one.

"Police believe that 11 children were playing in the park when a man stepped out of a car in a nearby parking lot and started firing into the park with a handgun."

Please all join me in wishing this guy the worst possible death imaginable.

Back