twitch streamer makes $500k/month no cap

yeah ninja is easily the best fortnite player. he also is one of the best players at any game he plays ranging from halo, destiny, h1z1, pubg, fortnite. his biggest attraction is his skill, on top of the fact hes humble make it all the better.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I buy he’s making 500k a month, but I have no doubt he’s doing better month to month than me.

I wouldn't doubt it.

There's much smaller streamers out there earning $xxxx+ daily from their streams. Not including subscriber fees and YouTube revenue when they reupload it to YouTube

Some of them have hall of fames for donations and they've had people donate 10k+ in the past. (In a single donation)

Mike describes the title cards he used to make, not whether or not he helps write AVGN.

Secondly, that interview also refutes your claim that Matei isn't involved in any of James' other videos, he edits Monster Madness, James' movie reviews, etc.

Thirdly, James isn't even involved in Mike's live streams, he was in one stream, iirc.

Fourthly, there is a lot of editing that goes into James and Mike Monday's. It is NOT just putting up the recording of them playing, as you originally stated.

You're putting words in my mouth. I literally say with my first post, James does AVGN and his friend (Mike) does the other videos on his account. You've been pointed to two sources from James and Mike themselves backing up exactly what I said. You're being a complete waste of my time.

He's actually not. They have both talked about it several times. Mike does the "other videos" on the channel like James & Mike Mondays. James does almost all the work on AVGN except Mike usually does the artwork for it. You should watch more of the background stuff. Mike does a lot for the channel, but not the actual AVGN episodes (or Board James or his other videos).
Just don't spread misinformation.

Man I would be happy with 25k a month, homeboy is raking in the dough doing nothing but play games.

good stuff, better invest some of that money if the well runs dry.

What a time to be alive. I enjoy gaming quite a bit, long time hobby of mine, but if you would have told me that people would become millionaires because other people would want to WATCH them play games, then I would have accused you of being insane.

Good for them, though. You have to have charisma and skill these days so it's not like anyone can rack up these kinds of figures. For the male streamers, anyway.

lol, ok then. Thanks for clearing that up.
someone already did fam $4.99 for a subscription, he gets 50% of that and he has north of 200k subscribers

2.495 x 200 000 = 499k

now that is calculated super low because bigger streamers have better deals with twitch and get 75% or even 90% of the $4.99

and that is also not including his donations which he gets tooooooooooons of
and that is also not including ad revenue off his youtube channel, his twitch channel, or any sponsorships.

homie is probably clearing a mill a month

Can someone explain how this twitch shit work?

You just connect a video to your system and the site twitch? And just play games hoping a bunch of people subscribe and you get paid like this mofo?

starcraft been dead my guy ur thinking of dota or league of legends

maybe Heroes of the storm or overwatch.

I dont watch individual streamers, but I do watch pro gaming at times. Starcraft and counter-strike when they were popular. I just watched all of the western and eastern clashes for Heroes of the Storm

I caught part of his stream today. He already has over 208k subscriptions, and he gets $3.50 for each $4.99 sub. On top of that, on Twitch you actually get paid based on sub points, not subs. There are 3 sub tiers on Twitch: $4.99, $9.99 and $24.99. The higher tier subs count for more sub points. His sub points are probably at least ten thousand more than his total subs. So he would get something like $3.50x220k/month. On subs alone. He's constantly getting people to donate at least $8 or 500 bits ($5). He should clear at least $10M this year when it's all added up between subscriptions, donations, ad revenue from Twitch and YouTube, sponsors, promotional deals, etc.

I follow the Doc and Shroud and people are throwing money at them (I even donated to the Doc once so I could get a question in). Not sure how they compare to Ninja though
FWIW, I'm checking Twitch as I type this. Ninja has 112,997 viewers. Shroud has 49,232 viewers. Doc has 19,996. Ninja is so far ahead of everybody else it's not even funny.

What a person needs to make money while streaming is... ... titties...
these talentless hoes cant keep getting away wit it <DCrying>

rUgVzxS.gif

TangibleFlashyIcefish-size_restricted.gif

00cda8bcd873998df7c096c70c8564d9.gif

Btw does Mighty Mouse makes any kind of money in his twitch channel? does anybody here watch his streams?
I follow him on Twitch and donated 100 bits ($1) to him once. He could make enough to support himself just on Twitch because I know a guy who's a Twitch partner with a channel which is like 1/4 as popular as his and he makes enough to stream full time and support himself. He's gotten some big donations from famous Twitch donators like Motar2K. Don't get me wrong, he still makes significantly more from fighting I'm sure, but he gets donations and sponsors on Twitch, plus ad revenue, subscription revenue, etc.

Last edited:
Summit, Shroud and Soda fan checking in.

Legit never even knew who Ninja was before this Drake fiasco.

These streamers are living the life btw.
summit lel i hate that fucking guy

hes one of those streamers who if their streaming career began today he'd never ever get more than 30 viewers.
Summit's fallen off for sure. He can't really make the transition to Fortnite, unlike Ninja and Shroud. He gets his biggest numbers when Ninja takes a day off or signs off early to spend time with his wife. People straight up tell him that they're only tuning in because Ninja isn't on. He says "that's fucked up, but I get it." He's streaming with Shroud and Chandler Riggs playing PUBG and getting like half of the viewers that Shroud is getting.

Summit's fallen off for sure. He can't really make the transition to Fortnite, unlike Ninja and Shroud. He gets his biggest numbers when Ninja takes a day off or signs off early to spend time with his wife. People straight up tell him that they're only tuning in because Ninja isn't on. He says "that's fucked up, but I get it." He's streaming with Shroud and Chandler Riggs playing PUBG and getting like half of the viewers that Shroud is getting.
tbh i dont watch any of the fortnite/pubg streamers and ive never watched summit aside from randomly here and there. i know him as a csgo/variety streamer. but im tryna say he would never make it if he started streaming today; hes not funny and hes not at a pro level in any game. his personality is like the definition bland. hes just so average. got lucky cause the business blew up like crazy i guess he put in a lot of hours but thats it

at least ninja/doc/shroud/all the other big streamers have qualities like unique personalities/really high level of skill

Why does someone who plays video games deserve to make more money than people that actually do critical, important work for society?
who "deserves" the money they make then? Do actors, athletes or television hosts deserve the high salaries they command? This streamer is essentially doing the same thing- entertaining an audience. Are you one of those people who think its unfair that athletes make more money than the team doctor?

I wouldn't doubt it.

There's much smaller streamers out there earning $xxxx+ daily from their streams. Not including subscriber fees and YouTube revenue when they reupload it to YouTube

Some of them have hall of fames for donations and they've had people donate 10k+ in the past. (In a single donation)
If you're a Twitch partner, you should be making enough to support yourself as a full-time streamer, or at least supplement your income. Even if you're just an affiliate, if you're an attractive girl, you should get enough from donations to make a living. A lot of guys that donate money prefer smaller girl streamers because it means they get more attention and shit.

someone already did fam $4.99 for a subscription, he gets 50% of that and he has north of 200k subscribers

2.495 x 200 000 = 499k

now that is calculated super low because bigger streamers have better deals with twitch and get 75% or even 90% of the $4.99

and that is also not including his donations which he gets tooooooooooons of
and that is also not including ad revenue off his youtube channel, his twitch channel, or any sponsorships.

homie is probably clearing a mill a month
It's actually been confirmed that he gets $3.50 per each $4.99 Twitch sub. But beyond that, Twitch partners get paid based off sub points rather than just the number of subs. There are tier 2 subs which are $9.99 and tier 3 subs which are $24.99. A tier 3 sub is worth 6 sub points, whereas a tier 1 sub is worth 1 sub point, and tier 2 is worth 2 sub points.

tbh i dont watch any of the fortnite/pubg streamers and ive never watched summit aside from randomly here and there. i know him as a csgo/variety streamer. but im tryna say he would never make it if he started streaming today; hes not funny and hes not at a pro level in any game. his personality is like the definition bland. hes just so average. got lucky cause the business blew up like crazy i guess he put in a lot of hours but thats it

at least ninja/doc/shroud/all the other big streamers have qualities like unique personalities/really high level of skill
Agreed, he got in at the right time. He's an introvert for sure, it doesn't come naturally to him like it does for a guy like Ninja. Ninja's got the personality, plus he's a beast, so he's the perfect package. I wonder how Summit feels because back in the day he actually kinda put Ninja on by hosting him back when Summit was the king of Twitch. Ninja even has this as a command in his chat. Ninja doesn't really like to host anyone these days, though.

Back