twitch streamer makes $500k/month no cap

maybe im just old school but how the hell can anyone sit and WATCH people play video games religiously.

i watch speed runs of old nes games to see all the levels but thats it.

props for easy money though. i dont hate people who can get money to grow on trees.

No wonder everyone is fat these days...well, except us Sherdoggers, of course.

I can't stand Ninja. He's a douche.

But props to his success.

That's not bad for a gamer. Imagine the money he could make if he had this type of dedication in something more profitable.

Summit started playing LOL for some reason, dude was sick at CS:GO i watched his streams
meh he was in a high percentile but clearly below the pros and waaaaay below the GOATs. not skilled enough to justify his viewership
Actually, Summit was a professional CS:GO player, so that's part of why he blew up back when CS:GO was all the rage on Twitch. However, he's far below pro level in Fortnite, which is why he's sort of struggling right now, although obviously he's still one of the biggest streamers.

Actually, Summit was a professional CS:GO player, so that's part of why he blew up back when CS:GO was all the rage on Twitch. However, he's far below pro level in Fortnite, which is why he's sort of struggling right now, although obviously he's still one of the biggest streamers.
eh technically yeah but he was literal garbage tier F level team in NA so doesnt count. he built his stream on warZ

youve also got to keep in mind he cant just host anyone. it takes a pretty solid rig to handle 100k viewers without crashing.
That's probably what he was referring to when he said he had too many viewers to host someone.

I've never even head of twitch, is that like chaturbate for gamers?

I haven't even heard of chaturbate either.
Sort of, but it's pretty hard to j/o to unless you're a 13-year-old boy who isn't bright enough to figure out how to get around the parental control filters on your family's PC.

To be fair as an avid Fornite player

He's worth more than that

He's amazing
Whats so amazing about him? His playing skills? His reflexes? His trash talk? Why does he earn so much more than anyone else doing this.

That's probably what he was referring to when he said he had too many viewers to host someone.
What does hosting someone mean in this context?

I can't hate on the dude making the money. I will hate on the idiots supporting him though. good for him.

Whats so amazing about him? His playing skills? His reflexes? His trash talk? Why does he earn so much more than anyone else doing this.
He's a high-energy guy who's the best skill-wise, he does really good impressions of cartoon characters like Rick and Morty, he's like the total overall package for a male streamer since he has an engaging personality plus high level pro skills in popular games.

It basically means a substantial portion of your audience will be linked to watch another streamer's channel and also during the entirety of their broadcast, anyone who tunes in to your channel will see their broadcast and be linked to it.

Last edited:
It’s a trend that will die

die? its only growing and will get bigger.

Dota2 tournament is like $20 million dollars these days. People used to play for a few grand lol.

I can't hate on the dude making the money. I will hate on the idiots supporting him though. good for him.
I'm not sure how I'm an idiot because I paid $4.99 so I could chat and use emotes and not see ads and shit. It's the cost of a Frappucino at Starbucks and I get tons of entertainment in return. Twitch is a lot of fun when you're not poor.

I was working on my stream last week trying to get it set up and had my house mate watching it to see if I could get the quality and everything right. I was just mucking around on PUBG I got 4 kills from the drop and died and some random must have accidentally clicked me stream he told me I sucked and should kill myself. It wasn't helpful feedback but it was feedback none the less. I guess I wasn't ready for fame to come so quick.

Errr yeah it's his playing skills dude he's ridiculously good, if you don't know what the game is I can't explain really
But it's the hottest shit right now with over 40 million people playing it
And he's head and shoulders the best player anyone's ever seen on it

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he should be getting paid that kinda dough for playing a game but as someone that's played it a lot.. he's got some serious serious skill

He has about 140k subscribers. Donations, sponsorships and he gets paid $2.50 per month per twitch prime subscriber

Back