twitch streamer makes $500k/month no cap

I’m not sure I buy he’s making 500k a month, but I have no doubt he’s doing better month to month than me.
As of late January he was clearing over $500k a month and has been growing rapidly as of late (he's getting pretty close to a million dollars a month as of now). Not too shabby, with fortnite viewership growing and the celeb appearances, 2018 will be a historic year for him

As of late January he was clearing over $500k a month and has been growing rapidly as of late (he's getting pretty close to a million dollars a month as of now). Not too shabby, with fortnite viewership growing and the celeb appearances, 2018 will be a historic year for him
no cap

I was working on my stream last week trying to get it set up and had my house mate watching it to see if I could get the quality and everything right. I was just mucking around on PUBG I got 4 kills from the drop and died and some random must have accidentally clicked me stream he told me I sucked and should kill myself. It wasn't helpful feedback but it was feedback none the less. I guess I wasn't ready for fame to come so quick.
{<jordan}
I love the internet so much

He has about 140k subscribers. Donations, sponsorships and he gets paid $2.50 per month per twitch prime subscriber
You're way under, actually. $3.50 for each Twitch Prime or $4.99 sub. Plus he had 228k subs the last time I checked. Probably has 230k+ by now.

success of capitalism. create value and you can succeed, even just by playing videogames at home.

streaming is such a tough market to be successful in. once you are on top, it is easy to stay and grow though as you are the first stream listed on the page for games. that is huge too if you play the biggest game in the world like Ninja does. that means every time someone wants to checkout the hottest game, they will more often than not click on his stream before anyone elses.

Back