twitch streamer makes $500k/month no cap

21 Savage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

imagine destroying your body in training and then getting perma brain damage for 8k (3k after tax and gym cut) and then theres guys like this lmaoo bruh [<dunn][<dunn]

nerds out here winning

I follow the Doc and Shroud and people are throwing money at them (I even donated to the Doc once so I could get a question in). Not sure how they compare to Ninja though

thats awesome, i watch twitch once in a while, its better than most of the bullshit on tv

Makes a shitload from his Fortnite uploads on YouTube as well.

The best players on popular games are now celebrities. Video gaming is more popular then ever.

It was going to happen eventually.

I follow the Doc and Shroud and people are throwing money at them (I even donated to the Doc once so I could get a question in). Not sure how they compare to Ninja though

Dr. disrespect?

Dr. disrespect?

ClassicColorlessBaboon-max-1mb.gif

Yeah the two time, who else would he be taking about?

{<doc}

I know absolutely nothing about this topic....but I know Doctor D. Judging from that, he should be making pro athlete money.

Last edited:
You guys realize these youtubers are full on businesses that have producers and editors and managers right? its not some guy in his basement LOL
u realize youtube and twitch are different platforms right? its not the same website or concept LOL

You guys realize these youtubers are full on businesses that have producers and editors and managers right? its not some guy in his basement LOL
Uhh yeah some but not all. Have you actually ever watched a twitch stream?

PewDiePie was making around $6M a year in his prime and that was 3-4 years ago so I am not surprised to see the money skyrocketing. Gaming is no joke these days. The top StarCraft players are making millions too. Every time I see a story like this I think of starting a Twitch stream, read what goes into it, and forget about it lol.

PewDiePie was making around $6M a year in his prime and that was 3-4 years ago so I am not surprised to see the money skyrocketing. Gaming is no joke these days. The top StarCraft players are making millions too. Every time I see a story like this I think of starting a Twitch stream, read what goes into it, and forget about it lol.
starcraft been dead my guy ur thinking of dota or league of legends

What a loser.

He doesn't just do well at games and get watched, he also has to make it entertaining, narrating and joking the whole time. It's probably easy for him, but it isn't for most people.

I’m not sure I buy he’s making 500k a month, but I have no doubt he’s doing better month to month than me.

Back