Trump's cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it

I have this feeling you think that this somehow absolves all the corruption that shrouds your favored political party but it really doesn't.
This is a transparently bad attempt at deflection, even by Sherdog standards.

First story that Trump supporters cant illogically refute away.

I think you underestimate Trumpkins. Their ability to flip-flop and put on blinders is fucking amazing..

Hillary gives paid speech at GS = Cooporate shill. Wall Street puppet. Swampy as hell

Trump is in bed with GS (and bank of china) on a 950 million dollar loan. Trump hires GS execs for his cabinet (The guys who caused the financial crisis) = Nothing to see here. Just picking the best people for the job (Not to mention his Deny Science squad)

Obama takes it pretty chill in regards to Crimea = Weakling cuck. Putin is an evil dictator and a threat to world peace.

Trump goes all double fisting love party with Putin = Awesome. Putin is a strong leader and Trump is preserving world peace.

58862769.jpg

I thought you Hilary cucks woulda gotten some jon jones dik pills to finally get some testosterone in yourselves again, since you guys have been cuck'd for long.

Also you guys should learn, at least wait until theres a different news source besides CNN, no one gives a shit about fake news.

Don't forget "cnn=fake news" or "she lost get over it"

Tadaaaaaaaaa

58862769.jpg

I thought you Hilary cucks woulda gotten some jon jones dik pills to finally get some testosterone in yourselves again, since you guys have been cuck'd for long.

Also you guys should learn, at least wait until theres a different news source besides CNN, no one gives a shit about fake news.

A typical Trumpkin. Nothing to add to the subject. Trump cucks got suckered by a snake oil salesman and can now only deflect, deflect, deflect.

Not surprising at all. Trump has done nothing to indicate that he, and the people he surrounds himself with, isn't the same kind of people that he criticizes regarding corruption and taking every advantage they can to keep amassing their wealth and maintain the status quo of the US having a wealth distribution of medieval Europe and some of the lowest social mobility of all developed nations.

He even bragged about part of it in the election and we still have unintelligent people buying into that he'll make things better in this regard. And this isn't me saying that they must vote for someone else, it's about dismantling the reasons for which they voted as they did.

You elected a dangerous, incompetent con man. Maybe it's time to wake up anyway.

Dangerous as in he helped arm and train isis?

Oh wait...bitch face did that.

Con man? As in he will help Iran get nukes?

Oh wait...Obama did that.

How do you know what Trumps response will be that you will say it has been swept under the rug?
Read the replies in here - that's what I am referencing. His little larva brush aside pretty much anything as long as what they perceive as their team is "winning" .... never mind if the bus is going over a cliff.

Dangerous as in he helped arm and train isis?

Oh wait...bitch face did that.

Con man? As in he will help Iran get nukes?

Oh wait...Obama did that.

latest

I love seeing the people who voted for the swamp now rail against it. You guys defended the swamp everyday last year. You guys love the swamp.

Anyway, Trump has earned the benefit of the doubt. I'm taking a wait and see approach with his administration. I suggest the left start to do that as well. You wind up with less egg on your face that way.

Trump supporters: meh, corruption is ok if it's on my side.

Ugh. This dude would be in charge of the Department my Agency is under. Yea, more criminals as political appointees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back