Trump's cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it

This is beside the point.

Trumps claim was that DC insiders were the swamp and people wanted change.

He was supposed to be an agent of change!
He did make a change. I dont understand why he should get criticism for trying to change the long standing cesspool of swamp people and any sign of pond scum you criticise him but the long standing cesspool of swamp people was okay?

He did make a change. I dont understand why he should get criticism for trying to change the long standing cesspool of swamp people and any sign of pond scum you criticise him but the long standing cesspool of swamp people was okay?
Huh?

I wonder if it will be like when the General Electric Company suddenly got FOUR BILLION $$$$$$ tax refund (on top of no taxes paid) when the head of GE became appointed for Secretary of Energy.

Probably not.

Those who ignored that in favor of clamoring over things like this are part of the swamp. Figures.
No that was shitty as well.
How about when your team does something shitty, you say hey that is shitty and maybe both sides are corrupt, instead of not addressing your teams corruption and then ironically pointing out the other sides corruption all the while ignoring your teams corruption.

So appointing a guy who bought stock in a medical device company and then immediately introduced legislation to help that company's bottom line as the Secretary of Health is the change?

Yes yes. Just brush aside corruption and deceit.

This is a drop in the bucket compared to what Betsy Devos is doing.

Too many CNN threads ima just say Ghina.

Do you have anything to support a stance you have? I am all fooking ears mate. Anything.

Debate here has gone downhill. I love my fellow Sher-Doggers. I want to fix them breakfast. With eggs. Some sausage. Grits.....country cured ham seared and splashed with red-eye gravy. A few biscuits to fill the mouths of some people here. I didn't say it wouldn't get messy. For my people enjoy! To others....eat that shit up and enjoy! I love you all.

So appointing a guy who bought stock in a medical device company and then immediately introduced legislation to help that company's bottom line as the Secretary of Health is the change?
This story broke a month after Trump announced his intention to appoint Price. Its misleading how you wrote your response.

Are they not vetting their candidates?
I dont think they would have access to stocks he was buying and selling. In any case dont you think its premature to make any call when this only broke recently and there hasnt been enough time to address it?

Price has tried to salvage himself by offering to divest in all medical stocks but ultimately until you hear what trump says and does its kind of early to be saying he appointed someone after knowing of his corruption because thats not really true as far as what we know.

I dont think they would have access to stocks he was buying and selling. In any case dont you think its premature to make any call when this only broke recently and there hasnt been enough time to address it?

Price has tried to salvage himself by offering to divest in all medical stocks but ultimately until you hear what trump says and does its kind of early to be saying he appointed someone after knowing of his corruption because thats not really true as far as what we know.
Either Trump knew about and didn't care, or he didn't care to know about it.

Either Trump knew about and didn't care, or he didn't care to know about it.
I have this feeling you think that this somehow absolves all the corruption that shrouds your favored political party but it really doesn't.

And you think this wouldn't happen if Hillary had won?

I'll get mad if he starts making deals with Saudi or Iran and promises to increase Syrian immigration. Ya?

Wake me up when those things happen

Back