Trump's Budget Includes Deepest Cuts To Government In A Generation

yeah, I am sure you visit retirement homes / shelters on a regular and help out all of those poor elderly souls cause you love them so much (or that you would fund those places out of your own pocket if there was no taxation in place)

lol at pretending to be all for solidarity all the while supporting healthcare cuts (and every other cut you don't agree with or you interpret as being absent from constitution)
biggot and a hypocrite.

fact of the matter is that no one gives a shit about those in need (or very few do) and thats why you have forced taxation - cause without it, those people would just die alone in misery and pain
Actually I moved back in with my folks to help take care of them. This isn't some heroic act. It's what we all should be doing. Same as feeding somebody who is hungry.

I don't agree with the government forcing anybody to pay for somebody else's stuff. Stop pretending I want everybody to die without healthcare. That is a gross misrepresentation of my argument and it seems it can only be intentional by you.

People used to care about one another in their communities and families. Now you can't even get a man to feed his own kids. What changed?

Actually I moved back in with my folks to help take care of them. This isn't some heroic act. It's what we all should be doing. Same as feeding somebody who is hungry.

what about people on their own who are without families? how do government cuts help them?

I don't agree with the government forcing anybody to pay for somebody else's stuff. Stop pretending I want everybody to die without healthcare. That is a gross misrepresentation of my argument and it seems it can only be intentional by you.

your argument is self centered from the beginning and as such fails in the context of this thread which is further proved with your "I don't want to pay for somebody else's stuff" line

best thing is you write that you dont want to pay for someone else's shit and then wonder what happened to communities and families who used to care about each other but not anymore - maybe they became self centered biggots like you and also dont want to pay for other peoples shit?

People used to care about one another in their communities and families. Now you can't even get a man to feed his own kids. What changed?

how will government cuts change that in any way?

1. what about people on their own who are without families? how do government cuts help them?

2. your argument is self centered from the beginning and as such fails in the context of this thread which is further proved with your "I don't want to pay for somebody else's stuff" line

best thing is you write that you dont want to pay for someone else's shit and then wonder what happened to communities and families who used to care about each other but not anymore - maybe they became self centered biggots like you and also dont want to pay for other peoples shit?

how will government cuts change that in any way?
1. It's not just people you're related to. It's the community as a whole that should be helping these people.

2. I never said I didn't want to pay for people. Again don't pretend to know my generosity for the downtrodden. I said I didn't want the government to force charity on people

Why are you calling me a biggot? What have I said that was biggoted? I've been pretty cordial with you

1. It's not just people you're related to. It's the community as a whole that should be helping these people.

2. I never said I didn't want to pay for people. Again don't pretend to know my generosity for the downtrodden. I said I didn't want the government to force charity on people

Why are you calling me a biggot? What have I said that was biggoted? I've been pretty cordial with you

issue here is that you are confusing charity for solidarity - you're not sending money to some african kid so he can have goat milk, you are spending money so that your fellow countryman won't die cause he cant afford 50k a month for a life saving medication

issue here is that you are confusing charity for solidarity - you're not sending money to some african kid so he can have goat milk, you are spending money so that your fellow countryman won't die cause he cant afford 50k a month for a life saving medication

Healthcare isn't a right as much as you want it to be. It's a luxury.

All based off a projected yearly 3% growth? Yeah, this is all about exploding the deficit by giving millions to billionaires. It's not a serious budget and the one out of Congress will not be near this.

GOAT promise keeper

Yeah, I remember the cheers Trump used to get at his campaign rallies when he promised massive cuts to medicaid and SNAP.

"Slash those stamps! Slash those stamps!"

The chants were deafening.

Oh, wait... Trump actually promised during the campaign that he would NOT cut medicaid.

So his reign as GOAT liar continues. Sad!

I've basically have given up trying to reason with liberals; they would literally prefer to buy Korean goods over American to prevent Trump possibly scoring some political points.
If that's an example of your "reasoning", you weren't the guy who was gonna get it done

You literally don't know what you are talking about, this is bernie bot psycho babble. intelligence agencies is not the military. The military is actually directing cited as a power of the federal government. Nowhere does it state the government is required to robin hood the rich to give to the poor. BTW Obama spend more money on poor people in his run and poverty got worse. Spending billions doesn't help poor people, you aren't the savior.

If it wasn't for Obama, Bush and the RINOs would be the highest spending president in history and i'm not defending his spending so your attempted deflection failed

Obama spent more on the poor and poverty got worse? There weren't other factors that created more people below the poverty line? Are you always this disenginious? What happened at the onset of Obama Presidency that may have created a large number of unemployed people? you actually spent time development this line of thinking which is scares me you came to this conclusion

It's a bad budget. His growth projections are unrealistic. His hope for revenue savings are based on a bill that hasn't passed. He's cutting spending on certain programs but still spending the money so we're not actually cutting spending. He's reducing spending on the elderly and children while leaving spending on the upper class intact.

More Reaganomics, what could go wrong?

<puh-lease75>

Getting rid of unconstitutional programs and department and severely downsizing the size and the role of government. It's pretty simple

No, it just shifts where your tax money is going. Did you see the tax proposal? Unless you're filthy rich, you will still be paying about the same, but now instead of going to useful programs that actually help others,they're going to the over bloated military.

If you support cuts to programs like the one in Trump's plan, which help the poor, you have to defend the fact that these cuts actually hurt a lot of people. People will go hungry, people will not get the healthcare they need, people will not get housing, etc.. Fine, you like "small government" but you are in the position of defending the FACT that people will suffer as a result of this policy.

Furthermore, you guys must also realize that the cuts he is proposing, the bulk of which go to the highest earners, will far outweigh any cost cutting measures and the net effect will contribute to the deficit/debt. The CBO will have time to score it but you can bet that it will contribute over a trillion in deficits over 10 years.

This tax plan is a gift to the rich at the expense of the most vulnerable in our society, a reverse Robin Hood. It's highly immoral and those that support it either don't care or are ignorant.

Last edited:
As usual @TheStruggle making a fool of himself because he wont read whatever shit he is posting.

As usual @TheStruggle making a fool of himself because he wont read whatever shit he is posting.
He's really pushing TCK for the worst poster in here. He may own that title actually because once every 1,000 posts TCK says something funny.

12h4qb.jpg
I never thought I'd live to see jellybean economics 2.0

Back