Trump's Budget Includes Deepest Cuts To Government In A Generation

One other point, cuts to disability? What in the fuck?

Is there anyone on the planet who thinks "hey I know you're disabled, that's tough luck, now suck it up!". I have to believe nearly everyone thinks we should help disabled folks.

Is there anyone on the planet who thinks "hey I know you're disabled, that's tough luck, now suck it up!". I have to believe nearly everyone thinks we should help disabled folks.

You sound like an out-of-touch liberal elitist. Working-class voters in the Rust Belt who have seen their local economies destroyed by changes in the global economy are aching for cuts to programs that benefit disabled moochers and hungry kids in order to pay for tax cuts for millionaire investor folks.

Then grunge came along and EVERYTHING went to shit!

COBAINNNNNNNN!!!!!!
As much as I loved it, heavy metal started off as a self parody and by the time Nirvana killed it, it was mostly in the grave. Deservedly

As much as I loved it, heavy metal started off as a self parody and by the time Nirvana killed it, it was mostly in the grave. Deservedly

I like to think the first knife was This is Spinal Tap. Going to 11 was parody gold.

By the time Jason Becker murdered everyone with Perpetual Burn, it could have been anyone I suppose. But nooooo, it had to be COBAINNNN!!!!!

I like to think the first knife was This is Spinal Tap. Going to 11 was parody gold.

By the time Jason Becker murdered everyone with Perpetual Burn, it could have been anyone I suppose. But nooooo, it had to be COBAINNNN!!!!!
I hated the production on Cacophony so much I've never been able to tolerate listening to it

This plan has a lot of changing to do before it will pass. In it's current form, it's not going anywhere.

Man, combined with the tax reform plan this budget is pretty transparent.

GOAT promise keeper
Hey, guys, remember when Trump was on the campaign trail and he said, "I will make severe cuts to food stamps and medicaid in order to partially offset massive tax cuts for the wealthy"?

Yeah, me neither.

Good times.

There was a clip on NPR this morning from a Trump budget adviser, and he literally said, "If you are on disability and you can work, we need you to go back to work."

Nevermind the fact that most economists think we are already at close to full employment and no one has any idea where these jobs for the "formerly disabled" are going to materialized from.

Ignorance on this scale beggars description.

This is an immoral, inhumane budget.

Last edited:
How is cutting programs and departments making government bigger? than makes no sense. The Federal Government has emulated power, everything else is not their job

Kick it back to the states. EVERYONE needs to get off the Fed Tit. Fuck em!!! Their job should be to stimulate the economy. Make laws that are business friendly. That way you know people could make their own living.

Hey, guys, remember when Trump was on the campaign trail and he said, "I will make severe cuts to food stamps and medicaid in order to partially offset massive tax cuts for the wealthy"?

Yeah, me neither.

Good times.

There was a clip on NPR this morning from a Trump budget adviser, and he literally said, "If you are on disability and you can work, we need you to go back to work."

Nevermind the fact that most economists think we are already at close to full employment and no one has any idea where these jobs for the "formerly disabled" are going to materialized from.

Ignorance on this scale beggars description.

This is an immoral, inhumane budget.
Yeah, and the obvious point that someone on disability is unable to work! That is the main fucking criteria to getting disability benefits!

Thread title is FAKE NEWS. Moving money from one part of the budget to another doesn't actually reduce the size of government at all.

Man, combined with the tax reform plan this budget is pretty transparent.
It's laughable when a Republican can say with a straight face that they are looking out for regular people.

Gifts for the rich and cuts for the poor....his ego - not brain is fueling all this.

Kick it back to the states. EVERYONE needs to get off the Fed Tit. Fuck em!!! Their job should be to stimulate the economy. Make laws that are business friendly. That way you know people could make their own living.

Good luck explaining this to people who are use to big mama government taking from the rich to subsidize their 'free' programs.

Back