Trumpites, did you burn your MAGA hats already?

I dunno, maybe Switzerland or Sweden or something?

It's certainly not the current global hegemon ruled by a corporate oligarchy.

A few problems here:

- After all of that, you admit that you don't know, don't really have an alternative thesis.

- I included Europe in my original statement. The US and EU may not share an eactly identical political ideology but they're very similar (and not at all similar to anything anywhere else in the world or in human history).

- Switzerland is slightly less suicidal (not a EU member) so probably not the example you want for maximum leftness. Sweden, Spain are good.

- You probably have an extremely romanticized view of Europe, but the same corporations dictate their globalist/leftist ideology as well.

- Levels of equality in small homogeneous countries cannot be compared to the US. That is organic equality. It is also rapidly disappearing via foreign colonization and these countries become Brazil (or Middle East?) style civilizations. Japan is more conservative than any western country and enjoys high levels of equality because like Europe was before its collapse, it is organically homogeneous.

- This conflicts with your military size/scale argument since Sweden et al depend almost completely on protection from the US military (I still do not believe military scale can be used to determine national ideology either way) thus share responsibility

Should I rephrase my original statement? The US is one of the ten furthest left civilizations in human history and the select few ranked higher are projected to no longer exist via demographic crisis and failing welfare states before the end of this century. More accurate?

I feel like you've been somewhat redpilled by struggling to fathom how we could be anymore left than we already are (without ending up like Swe).

A few problems here:

- After all of that, you admit that you don't know, don't really have an alternative thesis.

- I included Europe in my original statement. The US and EU may not share an eactly identical political ideology but they're very similar (and not at all similar to anything anywhere else in the world or in human history).

- Switzerland is slightly less suicidal (not a EU member) so probably not the example you want for maximum leftness. Sweden, Spain are good.

- You probably have an extremely romanticized view of Europe, but the same corporations dictate their globalist/leftist ideology as well.

- Levels of equality in small homogeneous countries cannot be compared to the US. That is organic equality. It is also rapidly disappearing via foreign colonization and these countries become Brazil (or Middle East?) style civilizations. Japan is more conservative than any western country and enjoys high levels of equality because like Europe was before its collapse, it is organically homogeneous.

- This conflicts with your military size/scale argument since Sweden et al depend almost completely on protection from the US military (I still do not believe military scale can be used to determine national ideology either way) thus share responsibility

Should I rephrase my original statement? The US is one of the ten furthest left civilizations in human history and the select few ranked higher are projected to no longer exist via demographic crisis and failing welfare states before the end of this century. More accurate?

I feel like you've been somewhat redpilled by struggling to fathom how we could be anymore left than we already are (without ending up like Swe).

Switzerland has a direct democracy so be definition they're more leftist than just about any country you can throw at the wall.

There is no romanization of Europe going on here, you asked for examples and I provided them, and now you're moving the goalposts instead of just admitted you said something dumb so you can just go fuck yourself.

Switzerland has a direct democracy so be definition they're more leftist than just about any country you can throw at the wall.

There is no romanization of Europe going on here, you asked for examples and I provided them, and now you're moving the goalposts instead of just admitted you said something dumb so you can just go fuck yourself.

I've never seen direct democracy vs representative democracy depicted as a left/right issue before. It's more of a logistical preference.

I can't accept your selection of Switzerland for the #1 spot because while it's definitely very far left by global standards, it isn't by western European standards. Compared to its neighbors it has fewer non-European immigrants, less economic restrictions, more firearms, non-EU, etc.

Sweden/Spain/France are your best bets closely followed by UK?

You've hooked around and came to more or less agree with my original statement, though. You're nitpicking and getting angry. Current US & EU are the furthest left human civilizations, ever, and the parties within them which we call "right-wing" are by global standards just different gradients of the left.

Last edited:
MAGA hats are like Tapout shirts. I think very few people see either as anything other than corny as hell.

"Bannon can do more for his agenda outside the White House."
Schumer-Pelosi.jpg
Am I doing it right, gullibles?

Last edited:
Curious:

Since having family here is one of the top reasons to get citizenship, doesn't that put the family members that broke the law at the front of the line?

They'd have to be in line to begin with. Most of them cant be bothered to even apply.

Aside from a brief reactionary period during the Bush administration, the American left have traditionally been more hawkish/interventionist, but again the size and doctrine of one's military doesn't determine the ideology which that military fights for. Sarcasm flops & age becoming relevant again...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha.
<18><18><18><18>

Why?

The corporate interests are fanatically left-wing and globalist and the US military is ideologically neutral but tasked with protecting other ideologically leftist countries (EU).

Yet their coexistence creates some sort of double negative and turns us right-wing?

I'm assuming "direct voting" became a pillar of the left exactly 9 months ago when "she won the (uncontested thing you can't win at) popular vote"?

Are any of your definitions for left/right derived from more than the past few years?
Holy fuck, you need a brain transplant.

I don't know what you mean by myopic in that context. I view "LGBT" and the blurring of gender roles as historically standard symptoms of post-peak/declining civilizations. That alone wouldn't make the US and EU exceptional. However no other civilizations in human history have adopted a dogma revolving around the replacement of their own populations as some sort of service to the global collective -- and this dogma is so pervasive that politicians campaign via accusing their rivals of skepticism.

By "myopic" I mean discounting criteria such as economic freedom, fiscal policy, militarism, religiousness, etc. Taken in entirety, I think it is a stretch to consider the US the most liberal nation ever. "Europe" is a broad collective, but you may have a point in a nation such as Sweden taking the title.

I'm yet unconvinced that the dogma you refer to is as pervasive as you say. If I only stayed in The War Room echo chamber, I may be convinced, as it is certainly the topic du jour. Yet in my life I rarely encounter such dogma, even amongst liberals. It is difficult to quantify, but I get a feeling that it is more or less a localized phenomenon that affects a small number of not particularly influential people. These phenomena are exploited by individuals and groups to manipulate opinion. In some cases, very adroitly and to great effect.

I wonder how much money trump made from those hats?

Economy is booming.....people are doing a lot of building, a lot of buying.

They'd have to be in line to begin with. Most of them cant be bothered to even apply.

Not what I mean.

You keep the kids that were brought here as minors and they get citizenship. You deport the parents, then the parents apply to immigrate and they pass people who had been waiting because those people don't have relatives in the US, but now the parents that broke the law have family that are citizens because the parent broke the law 20 years ago.

It's like if I rob a store with my minor children and we let the minor children keep the money while I go to jail for 3 years.

Back