Trumpites, did you burn your MAGA hats already?

If it'll make you happy to see it that way, then yes I'm super triggered not just a wiseass.

in this fantasy scenario which you're not gonna do, that would mean the goobers triggered you in buying the hat.

I never had one of those tacky hats.

I ceased to support Trump when Bannon & Gorka left because it could only mean one thing.

And yet I would vote for him again because as with every US election -- we had the choice between the openly far-left candidate and the normal/mild leftist candidate posing as a conservative.

Where did the money go if someone bought one of those hats:

A) Donald Trump's bank account

B) Donald Trump's campaign coffers

Probably mostly unaffiliated third party sellers at rallies and on amazon.

I think a tiny % were actually made & sold by the campaign.

Repealing DACA is about stopping Obama's legacy of expanding the role of the executive.
Trump is now leaving it up to the legislator to come up with a actual law rather than rule as a King
THe decision is up to Congress not trump

What makes you think Congress can resolve the issue?

It's obviously people that hate Trump that are burning the hats.

Not a single person that had the time to go out and buy a Trump hat would burn it at the rumour that Trump may be granting someone amnesty.

They put this shit in headlines because they know you'll click and it generates money. That's all.
This reminds me of the only Boston Red Sox hat I've ever owned. It was given to me as a joke by a friend.
I took it outside and nailed it to an oak, and it was my pissin' hat for twenty years

I never had one of those tacky hats.

I ceased to support Trump when Bannon & Gorka left because it could only mean one thing.

And yet I would vote for him again because as with every US election -- we had the choice between the openly far-left candidate and the normal/mild leftist candidate posing as a conservative.

Actually, Obama was center left and Hillary is center right, it's just that when you're a Nazi everyone looks like a leftists to you... but I'm sure we've already been over this.

Trump isn't right or left, he's just influenced by whoever the last person he talked to.

Actually, Obama was center left and Hillary is center right, it's just that when you're a Nazi everyone looks like a leftists to you... but I'm sure we've already been over this.

Trump isn't right or left, he's just influenced by whoever the last person he talked to.

Give me a list of civilizations throughout history that leaned further left than the current US & Western Europe. Should be extensive.

This is as left as it gets. The gauges are maxed out. Trump would have been a liberal president as recently as the '90s and he's a "Nazi" nowadays. If you aren't content with our leftness then your options are implosion or a padded cell.

Even if they burn a hat and are pissed at Trump over anything.

If you ask if they are sorry they voted for him and wished they had voted for Hillary the answers would be " have you lost your mind".

The other choice and the direction she wanted was so bad even with all his shit Trump is still better.

No, in fact, I wear mine every day at work #MAGA

I did, but I still have my #MAGA tramp stamp.

I never had one, but I've been thinking about buying one just to see what kind of goobers I can trigger by wearing a hat. Might be good for a few lulz..

I have my Obama "change" shirt from 2008. I should dust it off and wear it to rustle some jimmiez.

Even if they burn a hat and are pissed at Trump over anything.

If you ask if they are sorry they voted for him and wished they had voted for Hillary the answers would be " have you lost your mind".

The other choice and the direction she wanted was so bad even with all his shit Trump is still better.

What about the ones who voted for Trump in the primary too? Like the "election season" doesn't start and end with the GE.

So this is where the snowflakes jerk each other thread....

Hillary center right?

Did you here her speeches and read the platform she ran on.

She goes from center left to far left depending on the issue.

Trump is just back and forth across the line but is pushed center right mostly.

What about the ones who voted for Trump in the primary too? Like the "election season" doesn't start and end with the GE.

I have no idea how they feel but we had shit choices even in the primary.

I would have gone for Jeb or Gilmore as a better choice but Jeb had too much baggage and Gilmore too unknown. So we got Trump.

Back