Trumpites, did you burn your MAGA hats already?

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Apparently, people are burning their red MAGA caps under the hashtag #AmnestyDon (which Breitbart started.

Time to come clean, fellow WRers. Do you own a MAGA hat? Will you still wear it? Do you intend to burn it?

And do you agree Bannon is a sore loser?

They prevented Hillary from wh, so they did accomplish something

Twitter is full of drama queens. No deal has been struck granting amnesty to anyone nor is such a deal likely to be struck. This is all optics to punish the GOP for failing to repeal obamacare

445F124600000578-0-image-m-46_1505611092494.jpg

giphy.gif

Twitter is full of drama queens. No deal has been struck granting amnesty to anyone nor is such a deal likely to be struck. This is all optics to punish the GOP for failing to repeal obamacare
"MAGA!!!?you want MAGA!!!? Heres what I think of your MAGA you prick!!"

"My..my..optics...truuuump...hail...trumm....p.."

Last edited by a moderator:
MAGA is dead

1485905391026.jpg

I never had one, but I've been thinking about buying one just to see what kind of goobers I can trigger by wearing a hat. Might be good for a few lulz..

lol

it might be ending for the hardcore twitter lunatics but the average trump supporter is just sitting back and waiting to see where this goes. Id imagine most of us dont oppose amnesty for daca kids as long as they dont grandfather the families into the deal and end the program asap

Repealing DACA is about stopping Obama's legacy of expanding the role of the executive.
Trump is now leaving it up to the legislator to come up with a actual law rather than rule as a King
THe decision is up to Congress not trump

I've never seen a MAGA hat in real life. What a sheltered existence I must have.

I've never seen a MAGA hat in real life. What a sheltered existence I must have.
Neither have I but there is a guy who has trump in big letters painted across his truck over here.

I actually seen a ben carson bumper sticker one time lol

It's obviously people that hate Trump that are burning the hats.

Not a single person that had the time to go out and buy a Trump hat would burn it at the rumour that Trump may be granting someone amnesty.

They put this shit in headlines because they know you'll click and it generates money. That's all.

Neither have I but there is a guy who has trump in big letters painted across his truck over here.

Taking the rebel flag off Dukes of Hazzard stuff seems to have prompted more of an outcry throughout the Union and now they seem to be more prominent.

With all the Trump signs I've seen throughout the country side it is odd I have never came across one of those hats on someone.

Same here. Every person I know except two voted for Trump. The drag racing community is a big right wing echo chamber , and I've never seen a MAGA hat.

However, I still see countless Trump bumper stickers so I don't think the lack of hats is due to people being scared that an Antifa munchkin wearing a black mask will spray pepper spray on them and scurry away, I think it's just because it's an ugly fucking hat.

Where did the money go if someone bought one of those hats:

A) Donald Trump's bank account

B) Donald Trump's campaign coffers

I never had one, but I've been thinking about buying one just to see what kind of goobers I can trigger by wearing a hat. Might be good for a few lulz..

in this fantasy scenario which you're not gonna do, that would mean the goobers triggered you in buying the hat.

Back