Trump: You Need ID To Buy Cereal

Thank you for clarifying that it WAS because it slammed Trump. <LikeReally5>

I'll proceed to just ignore whatever you say as far as thread-creation going forward.

Have a Nice Day.
I didn’t even bother to read the OP. Just read your post where you’re crying. Are your feelings hurt?

I look forward to getting my Kroger chip implanted.
Needing ID to buy cereal is just common sense, have you seen the people, today?

I'm so sure

I look forward to getting my Kroger chip implanted.
Needing ID to buy cereal is just common sense, have you seen the people, today?

I'm so sure

Maybe they'll even give you the option of WHERE you want the chip to be implanted.....On your hand, your head, your ass....your choice. <Baelish01>

Maybe they'll even give you the option of WHERE you want the chip to be implanted.....On your hand, your head, your ass....your choice. <Baelish01>
Oh, that choice is easy.
"Scan my ass. Oh, didn't work? Scan it again. Try again.
What's wrong with your scanner, yo?
*goes on for twenty minutes, management involved*

"...oh, right, I never had it installed..."

yeah it's literally addressed in your post, you've posted the rules of 3 major credit card companies... maybe you missed the part that said if cards arnt signed then you are required to show id
Let me guess you go around signing all your credit cards right? Probably because you have like a $300 limit, but people with brains and actual money to lose will never sign that

And please show me one supermarket that allows you to pay with check and not ask for an id??
You can't , you won't and all you've done thus far is out yourself as being too poor to care if people steal your card and use it because it's signed or too stupid to care

For my benefit, please quote where in those policies I posted it says ID is required. I can't see it.

yeah it's literally addressed in your post, you've posted the rules of 3 major credit card companies... maybe you missed the part that said if cards arnt signed then you are required to show id
Let me guess you go around signing all your credit cards right? Probably because you have like a $300 limit, but people with brains and actual money to lose will never sign that

And please show me one supermarket that allows you to pay with check and not ask for an id??
You can't , you won't and all you've done thus far is out yourself as being too poor to care if people steal your card and use it because it's signed or too stupid to care
So, what's stopping someone that steals your card from signing your name on it? Then when they sign for a purchase, the signatures will actually match. You signing the card doesn't stop you from having credit card protection, your signature adds to it, ya goof!

Oh, that choice is easy.
"Scan my ass. Oh, didn't work? Scan it again. Try again.
What's wrong with your scanner, yo?
*goes on for twenty minutes, management involved*

"...oh, right, I never had it installed..."

The visual of you turning around, pulling down your pants and mooning the cashier is just plain FUNNY. <45>

The visual of you turning around, pulling down your pants and mooning the cashier is just plain FUNNY. <45>
"I said check it again!! Call security, I don't give a fu-- oh yah, I forgot about the chip twice now..."

I've been asked many times to show my ID when using a credit card. But not recently.
You must look 'suspicious' or are shopping at places that have a high incidence of CC fraud. I have driven through most of the US, stopping along the way in small 1 main street towns to large cities ; never been asked to show I.D. . Never seen anyone show I.D. (when using a CC or DC) while shopping for clothes, groceries, home improvement stuff , hardware , sporting goods, restaurant bills. It's simply not typical/normal for cashiers to ask for I.D. when using CC or DC, and it is very very rare to see someone write a check for groceries .

wow truely you really got me there, I'm too busy working, paying taxes and showing my id when using my numerous credit cards to have the time to think like a criminal does... I mean wow look at you, your mind is just so sharp dude, you're an excellent criminal bud...
I don't know why I'm debating with you all, you'll probably ain't even qualified to open a bank account let alone a credit card
lol you idiot. There's a reason credit card companies want you to sign the credit card, you're talking about a thief stealing your card, why wouldn't the thief just sign it so he won't have to show ID? You're not signing your own card so you do have to show ID shows you're thinking like an idiot instead of thinking like someone with intelligence that wants to protect themselves. "Oh noes someone might steal my credit card...I won't sign it so he'll have to show ID, that'll show em!" dumbass.

Back