Trump: You Need ID To Buy Cereal

You do realize that you're required to show ID when purchasing food with a check or credit card (unless you provide a pin in a debit transaction) just because the local leftist brain dead teenager doesn't ask you for one when you use your credit card doesn't mean that technically you're supposed to..

Lol. In 14 years I've used cards, I have never been asked for ID.

My parents write " see ID" on the back of their cards, and still almost never get asked for I'd.

He is just a regular human, who´s manservant puts his pants on him one leg at a time, just like everybody else.

Trump is literally the dumbest person I have ever heard of. The idiot just said the wildfires wouldn’t be so bad if we raked the leaves in California

Fake News! He said we need to rake the weeds.

Libtards so desperate for trump to be wrong about something, anything, they’re complianing about cereal? Yes you need an ID to work legally, bank, get a credit card, food stamps etc if you don’t have an ID you’re illegal plain and simple. Of course criminals can use the black market for things and that’s obvisouiy not the point. So desperate. Trump has a high IQ and it may be too high for liberals to understand.

The cool kids no longer say "libtard" even on the Fox forums. It's very 2017.

You do realize that you're required to show ID when purchasing food with a check or credit card (unless you provide a pin in a debit transaction) just because the local leftist brain dead teenager doesn't ask you for one when you use your credit card doesn't mean that technically you're supposed to..

No credit card company requires the merchant to check ID. Why would you make this up to defend a dumb statement? Name a single CC company that requires ID checks. I'll help with the big ones so you can spend some time with the obscure ones.

Visa: Merchants cannot require ID if the credit card is signed. However, if the credit card is not signed, the merchant can ask you to show a government-issued ID and sign your credit card on the spot.
MasterCard: Merchants cannot require ID if the credit card is signed. However, if the credit card is not signed, the merchant can ask you to show a government-issued ID and sign your credit card on the spot.
American Express: Merchants should verify that the customer is the actual cardholder, but there are no specific requirements for (or against) an ID.
Discover: Merchants can request an ID if they believe the credit card isn't valid. For unsigned credit cards, the merchant can request two forms of identification, one of which must be a government-issued photo ID.

{<jimmies}
And @Revolver said MY funny thread on Ocasio-Cortez wasn't Thread-worthy. But this one that's also funny is? <Huh2>

I don't see any "lol @ this being thread-worthy! You're better than that deviake(on second thought, no you're not.....yuk yuk yuk)" here. #DoubleStandardsMuch?

(or is it thread-worthy because it bashes Trump? Is THAT it? o_O)

He said the wrong thing, big whup.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to verify a person's identity before letting them vote.

Thank you for clarifying that it WAS because it slammed Trump. <LikeReally5>

I'll proceed to just ignore whatever you say as far as thread-creation going forward.

Have a Nice Day.

Our president has repeatedly said something critically, agonizingly, stupid in regard to policy and has made untrue claims about voter fraud. These things are addressed in the video.

This thread may or may not be petty, but there is content to it which you would know if you watched the video.

The two are not the same. The victim complex is unsightly, you're better than this.

It's not a victim complex if there are established double-standards(Revolver's reponse to my post confirms there is).

And quite frankly, this thread is like my thread on Cortez : A Thread used to make fun of someone.

But apparently since Cortez isn't Trump and Liberals think she's "hot" for some reason, it's not thread-worthy.

Pathetic Hypocrisy. <{cruzshake}>

Well, I think the argument was you need an ID to open a bank account or cash a check. This generally needed before you can buy groceries.

The statement was directed at the customer needing to produce ID for buying cereal. Topic isnt about opening a bank account.

wow you are either half retarded or trolling
"No credit card companies require id "then proceeds to post the complete opposite of what you said lmao

The stuff I posted literally makes asking for ID completely completely optional. That's why they use the word "can" not should or must and this is only in cases where the card is not signed. Asking for ID when card is signed is prohibited. Please share with me credit card company that requires an ID.

46095535_1422032911265006_7194506297419497472_n.jpg

Is this real? <Varys01>

Where is this located so I know what Gas Station TO AVOID? <LordRoose>

If you pay by card often its required to show id.

I hardly ever have to show my card maybe 1 or 2 times a year at most. Never for groceries. Maybe some states have laws requiring you show Id.

Back