Trump: You Need ID To Buy Cereal

Look at my join date fool.

I guess I shouldn't have said, "made a new account" but rather "started posting again on your older account after the other got banned".

Your @Mr Holmes account hasn't been active since April 1, 2017 until yesterday around 2:15 PM, pretty much right after the @gassius_clay account's last post yesterday at 1:31 PM. I mean there's that and the whole European broad wearing a fur hat avatar theme going on too, but yeah it's probably just a coincidence.

I guess I shouldn't have said, "made a new account" but rather "started posting again on your older account after the other got banned".

Your @Mr Holmes account hasn't been active since April 1, 2017 until yesterday around 2:15 PM, pretty much right after the @gassius_clay account's last post yesterday at 1:31 PM. I mean there's that and the whole European broad wearing a fur hat avatar theme going on too, but yeah it's probably just a coincidence.
Nah, I asked to be banned a while back. Then decided to come back. Took a lil while to get my old account back.

“Bbbut you need ID to buy a house tho” - thread idiots

It's hard to defend someone when they go full Lucile Bluth, but hey, they're trying hard.

Proud Boys? More like Mother Boys.
arrested-development-motherboy-xxx-buster-zipline.gif

Where are all the righties who were making a big deal about Obama visiting 57 States?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-rips-trump-over-tweet-about-obama-2008-gaffe

This is what Trump said about the Obama 57 States comment
"When President Obama said that he has been to '57 States,' very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year!" Trump had written in his tweet.

Trump is a colossal hypocrite. He has made far worse and more numerous errors than Obama. Trump's attacks are all projection, he attacks people for stuff he does.

Even a liquor store does not I.D. you unless you are buying alcohol.

you are Triggered over a cereal comment...Get in your safe space and think about that for a second

You pussies literally make 3 threads when a nobody feminist says something stupid on Twitter, but a clear example of the fucking president being clueless and out of touch with reality, no that's being triggered

Get the fuck out with that shit

This shit again? If you use check or credit card, you get asked for ID sometimes.

That isn't what he said. So much extrapolation on everything Trump says. If you had a coworker at work say "hey, good thing I brought my ID so I can buy me some cereal" you would think he was on drugs.

well tbh, they are supposed to check your ID when you use a card....which i'm noticing isn't exactly being done all the time, yet very few people pay with Cash

Or maybe he was referring to WIC/SNAP hahahahahah

well tbh, they are supposed to check your ID when you use a card....which i'm noticing isn't exactly being done all the time, yet very few people pay with Cash

Or maybe he was referring to WIC/SNAP hahahahahah

They don't have to check ID nor would they care. For fraudulent charges, the credit card company is on the hook, not the grocery store. It is the credit card holder and the credit card company's job to detect fraud. You would barely be able to use a credit card anywhere if the burden of fraud was placed on the retailer or service company. The fact that some of you don't understand this is a little odd.

They don't have to check ID nor would they care. For fraudulent charges, the credit card company is on the hook, not the grocery store. It is the credit card holder and the credit card company's job to detect fraud. You would barely be able to use a credit card anywhere if the burden of fraud was placed on the retailer or service company. The fact that some of you don't understand this is a little odd.
not like people ever buy alcohol or tobacco, or use Government benefits at a grocery store, amirite?

You pussies literally make 3 threads when a nobody feminist says something stupid on Twitter, but a clear example of the fucking president being clueless and out of touch with reality, no that's being triggered

Get the fuck out with that shit

you are one triggered lil bitch show me a thread that i made Ill wait

Back