Trump: You Need ID To Buy Cereal

deviake

Otsego Amigo
@Silver
Reaction score
I actually laughed out loud. This is our dear leader. This isn't taking something out of context, he legitimately said you need "voter ID" to buy cereal. There's also video of him saying you need ID to buy groceries.

I'm mainly making this thread to see the fun responses trying to defend him.

There's more to the video but I knew the title would bring all the boys to the yard.

giphy.gif

This just shows he is in touch with the common man.

This just shows that he’s human
No, humans actually buy their own groceries so they know you don't need to show ID to buy it. This shows how out of touch he is with normal humans.

Put a debate between George W and Trump on PPV and I'm in for up to $14.99. Better be at least 90 minutes though.

He really couldn't come up with a better example for needing ID than groceries? I guess he never has to get them himself...

I need a fact check first................

Does this mean I have a voter ID because I travelled the US for a month and did in fact buy groceries?

Or that he's never actually gone to a store to buy anything himself.

Few wealthy people do. Not something you could possibly understand. Just like most people will never understand what its like to be so hungry youll eat a mayonnaise on bread "sandwich" even if you hate mayonnaise. The rich and poor live in very different worlds than the rest of the planet.

This just shows he is in touch with the common man.
It shows he’s never walked a foot in any of his followers shoes. It exemplifies his silver spoon upbringing.

Face it, you all are backing a Yankee.

If you pay by card often its required to show id. When inhave travelled or lived abroad (and i am) supermarkets often require this. When depositing money into bank to i need other form of ID.

The exception is if you buy cereal with cash.

Well then won't all these illegals eventually starve? Problem solved

Back