Trump warns halting Saudi arms sales would hurt economy

*crickets*

Funny how certain posters here focus on actual policies and other posters here make useless threads about kanye, etc...

You can't really put this solely on Trump though, the democrats have been just as keen in their arms sales to SA.

It's interesting that to Donald Trump, defender of American Freedom, thinks what happens to foreign journalists is awful while at the same time shitting all over American journalists.

The Most Hypocritical Man on the Planet

His base needs to remind him where his loyalties should lie.

That 100 million the Saudis gave to Ivankas pet charity is really paying of bigtime

I predict a very muted response from them. People like Tropodan exist, that don't give a shit what he does.

I agree.

Serious question though - how?

Make noise, throw a protest, use social media, mail your opinions to leading right-wing newspapers. The same way it has always happened.

People have gotten lazy and complacent.

What we are doing right now is a part of it. The more this stuff becomes known, the less it can continue to be swept under the carpet.

Best case scenario, Trump will have to choose between the Saudis and his voter base. If he makes the wrong choice, well, you just need to drop him like a bad habit. Never get attached to a politician just because he happens to serve some of your interests.

I agree.

Serious question though - how?
Boycott Fox News until they acknowledge the complete hypocrisy of fighting terrorists that the Saudis indoctrinate, arm, and train.

Make noise, throw a protest, use social media, mail your opinions to leading right-wing newspapers. The same way it has always happened.

People have gotten lazy and complacent.

What we are doing right now is a part of it. The more this stuff becomes known, the less it can continue to be swept under the carpet.

Best case scenario, Trump will have to choose between the Saudis and his voter base. If he makes the wrong choice, well, you just need to drop him like a bad habit. Never get attached to a politician just because he happens to serve some of your interests.
Mark my words, they will never hold his feet to the fire.
For them, election day never ended

I think we can all agree here, SA should fuck off

This is my biggest problem with Trump

Maybe not. But then they can hardly complain about it either.

People get the kind of leadership that they deserve.

Maybe not. But then they can hardly complain about it either.

People get the kind of leadership that they deserve.
The voting majority anyways, and the people who could vote but don't for some reason unless we add millions of illegal Democrat votes, of course

Boycott Fox News until they acknowledge the complete hypocrisy of fighting terrorists that the Saudis indoctrinate, arm, and train.
Well I'm not a trump voter, his base, or a fox news watcher. But I know how to annoying repeat something in to peoples heads :sniper:

First we get in good with them

And then we slowly change their minds

You staunch anti trumpers have no tact. And you make it impossible to make an impact

Fuck them too, and fuck obama meddling in Syria.

ok before you even go there. Obama actually pushed us away from the god damn saudi so you know what before you think we are in syria because of him
i advise you to stop and do some research. i follow this stuff on a regular, we are literally there cleaning up the god damn saudis mess because they cant control theyre fucking shit.
And also, Obama set us on the path to getting closer with iran(thank trump for fucking that up). The only thing we've been doing there is bombing......and cleaning up shitty ass SA and the arab coalitions mess because they
can't fight worth a shit.

First we get in good with them

And then we slowly change their minds

You staunch anti trumpers have no tact. And you make it impossible to make an impact
I resemble that remark.
Myself, personally, I may have no tact. But that doesn't mean I'm not tactless.
My point is that a nonchalant lack of nonequanimity in one's aspect may not necessarily translate to the people who believe the things and whatever

Back